View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2005, 06:05 PM
I'm back! I got all worried reading these posts that my horrible brother had posted a pic of me up, so he got a telling off until I saw it!

Anyway, back to topic! I got here through Het (the pole dancer on here!) when we were on the Pets board with Foxy, Steve and Natasha and a few others who seem to have left now, can't stand the pace maybe.

It's my anniversary on Sunday and o/h is taking me to a posh country house hotel for a carvery slap up meal and a few glasses of vino (the only time I drink!) So I've been out spending his money today on a lovely new outfit, from the most expensive place of course Principles at Debenhams Lol! It has cost him £100 but I think I'm wellworth it! I may post up a piccy on Sunday morning of what I looked like all dolled up in it lol!

p.s. I start my new job on Monday, so think of those poor old people!
marean
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-07-2005, 06:08 PM
I found dogweb from another pet messageboard. Someone wrote asking where everyone was and someone else suggested they were all on dogweb!
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2005, 06:11 PM
By accident!! I was looking for other stuff and came across it then! SOOO glad I did though!
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2005, 07:03 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
I'm back! I got all worried reading these posts that my horrible brother had posted a pic of me up, so he got a telling off until I saw it!

Anyway, back to topic! I got here through Het (the pole dancer on here!) when we were on the Pets board with Foxy, Steve and Natasha and a few others who seem to have left now, can't stand the pace maybe.

It's my anniversary on Sunday and o/h is taking me to a posh country house hotel for a carvery slap up meal and a few glasses of vino (the only time I drink!) So I've been out spending his money today on a lovely new outfit, from the most expensive place of course Principles at Debenhams Lol! It has cost him £100 but I think I'm wellworth it! I may post up a piccy on Sunday morning of what I looked like all dolled up in it lol!

oh hey there Helen...lol...we wasn't really talking about ya

we were thinking about those poor old people already...lol

Have a really great time on Sunday and congrats look forward to seeing the pictures...about time!
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2005, 07:21 PM
I think it was Nemo's mummy that referred me from that previous dog forum! They were all nasty because I was buying a dog instead of rescuing one and told me that I shouldn't be there because it was a rescue site not a breeder site!

Meanies!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2005, 07:37 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54

Picture please.
franc1987
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-07-2005, 07:44 PM
I found it through Lottie.
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2005, 08:00 PM
Originally Posted by franc1987
I found it through Lottie.
You did indeed!

See, I do my bit!
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2005, 10:28 PM
it was me who referred ya lottie hun

cause them old bags where mean to ya and i told ya this lot where sooooo much more friendly,, and i think you will agree i was right

glad ya like it here hun

kimberley x x x
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2005, 10:46 PM
I see a DW family tree developing how we all branched off from different members, all the Northern Inuit Dog people followed me here (except Bev/PJD who I think was already here or at least here at the same time as me?)
Page 7 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 >