View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SibeLuver03
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-10-2004, 09:16 PM

Do any of you lot work with Power Point?

Hey all!

So do any of you all know how to use Microsoft PowerPoint? See, I'm working on a project here at home and wanted to use PP, but I've run into some problems.

First of all, I wanted to save my completed PowerPoint onto a CD and play it in a DVD player. This is possible, but saving it to a regular blank CD erases every PP special added to the project. So that doesn't work.

So then I thought, well, what about getting ahold of a DVD burner? Problem there is I don't think it's possible at all. As far as I know, in order to save my entire PowerPoint project as a real DVD, I would have to send it to a special company, which probably wouldn't be very cheap.

My second problem is this: I wanted to add a music song to the entire PP. I've figured out how to add the music to one single slide, but that isn't what I want it to do. I mean, with the music on just one single slide, it plays about 7 seconds of the song and then stops completely when it changes to slide 2. What I want it to do is play the whole entire song nonstop throughout my entire PowerPoint project. Is this possible?

So, is there any way that you lot might know of that I can burn my project onto a DVD and view it in a DVD player?

Is there any possible way to insert a music file and make it play nonstop throughout the entire PP show?

Thanks for any help you might have. I'm willing to buy programs if I need to, but I'm not rich and so I don't have the money to spend $50 on a single program. *sigh* Thanks again everyone!

-Tara
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

18-10-2004, 10:50 PM
sorry Sibe, I dont use it ..
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-10-2004, 08:13 AM
sorry I dont use it either
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2004, 08:51 AM
Ive used it but not an expert by any means...
Can you not save it as a slideshow and keep it on the PC/Laptop rather than putting it on CD?
SibeLuver03
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-10-2004, 08:39 PM
I could save it on the PC, but I wanted to make it into a DVD so that the person I am giving it to can watch it anytime. He doesn't have PowerPoint on his computer, otherwise I'd just save it on a floppy disk and give the disk to him. But I can't... Oh well... Anyone know anything about the music?