Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2014, 07:07 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily Thread Sunday

Good morning all

Hope everyone is well and up to par, and I had a very busy day yesterday getting to grips with a major clean in my little van up at the park, so no chance of getting on here, we were busy all day up there to'ing and fro'ing getting all the crockery and cutlery and everything washed at home, now it's like a little palace again.

Zena got us up at 4 am honking at the back door but nothing came up, so Dave let her out, she had a big poop and came back indoors and was fine. We've been to the beach 3 days on the trot and I do think that sea water plays havoc with her system, so today we'll leave it alone and go up along the top.

Jen, I watched the final last night and was well surprised as I expect you were! Did you notice that face on Edele in the crowd when they were interviewing him where she poked her tongue out to the one next to her? I thought that was vile and just sums up my feelings on her

Well, Dave's pestering me now to get off here and get out with him and Zena, so I'd better oblige.

See you all later and enjoy your Sunday
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-09-2014, 07:19 AM
Good Morning Helena and all fine Dogsey Folk,
Poppy had a lie in this morning after a brief spell of thinking it was time to get up at 3am!
Just about to start brekkie and see if she'll deign to eat something. No plans yet today OH still in bed - feels like practically lunchtime!
Have a super Sunday
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-09-2014, 07:30 AM
Morning Helena and FL.
Helena I hope Zena is better today and keeping her off the beach for a few days sorts the problems out.
I bet that little caravan looks lovely after all the tlc. Not that it didn't before.

Up late today Dillon obliged us with a lie-in. We are having a cuppa and doing his walk first today then brekkie for us all on our return and for Gorden and I another episode of under the dome on catch up.
This afternoon we are off to the garden centre up the road to meet Michael and Margaret for coffee and cake.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2014, 07:34 AM
Morning

Loki had 3 fits during the night. I suspected they would start because of his demeanour yesterday, although it was subtle.

Anyway, it's 6 weeks and a few days since the last lot so he managed to go a few days longer than before.

Not sure what to do today - we had planned to take the kids somewhere but can't leave Loki so might just settle for a couple of hours at the park.

Have a good day everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-09-2014, 07:39 AM
Morning Linda sorry to hear about Loki.
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-09-2014, 07:51 AM
Morning Lynn & Linda,
I think Poppy & Dillon seem to be in sync Lynn!

Sorry about Loki Linda, hope you manage a nice day.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2014, 07:54 AM
Thanks

It's always a worry but he's fine in himself at the moment, just wants some breakfast and a walk.

It might rain later. I got my washing out overnight last night (first in the street instead of my usual last! ) so it should be dry before then.
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-09-2014, 07:56 AM
You're far too organised!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2014, 07:57 AM
Morning all.
First of all, so sorry to see about Loki LS Just when you think everything is tickety boo I hope he will be ok today.
Helena I was disgusted with the result, such a horrible man. No I did'n notice Edele. After all that hard work yesterday I hope you enjoy your Sunday, away from the sea Now get out there with your hubby!!
FLz I hope you have a good day too ....once you have woken your hubby up
Lynn Enjoy your trip to the garden centre....my favourite occupation
My son and wife are bringing Kyla here for lunch other than that it will be a quiet one.
See you all later.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2014, 08:10 AM
Good morning everyone.

I hope you are feeling much better today Nippy Jen. Linda, sorry to hear Loki is fitting again.

Have a good day everyone, God bless.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > Last »