Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2011, 08:09 PM
Originally Posted by Kerryowner View Post
They are not triggered as such by what we do in preparation for going out. Jamie has an (annoying) joke he tells Parker to get a response from him pre-walk......

Jamie "What is your favourite Star Wars character Parker? Is it Luke Skywalker? Princess Leia, Darth Vader?!" (ad inifinitum......)

(No response from Parker)

Jamie "Or is it the WOOKIES!?"

Cue much excited wuffing!
dizzi
Almost a Veteran
Female 

11-01-2011, 09:06 PM
I find it rather worrying I have the same conversation and source of irritation with the dog as I do with a line of 10 year olds waiting to go out to playtime...

Door opens inwards... neither dog, nor class of children can get the concept that IF YOU STAND WITH YOUR NOSE TOUCHING THE DOOR I CAN'T OPEN IT SO YOU DON'T GET TO GO OUT!!!!

I have more hope of getting sense out of the dog in the long run here - dog training=exactly the same as primary teaching but with (generally) more poo (primary teaching has smellier farts if you had my old class - close contest on that one though)
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2011, 09:38 PM
Soon as I put my lunchtime coffee cup in the dishwasher, they are all up waiting...
seren1981
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-01-2011, 10:11 PM
I say "do you want to go out?" and he gets up and starts stretching!
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4