Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2009, 03:27 PM

Lovely area I live in.

I decided to brave my road just now and walk Milo out of it instead of driving him out of it in the car.
We done it in one piece but within 5 mins (milo can only manage very short walks at the moment) I was called an effin stupid cow by 2 people and had one bloke try and intimidate me.
A few doors down from me is a green with a small fenced play atea with swings for children. Sitting on these swings were a man and woman in thier 20's with a large Staff running loose around them. It then stopped and done a poo right in front of them, by the swings. They made no attempt to pick it up so I offered them a bag as I went past and the bloke jumped off the swing and came right in my face saying you wanna make something of it you stupid effin cow, cos it will be the last thing you ever do.
Then just round the corner was another chap in his 20's with a Dobernan which as we walked by the Doberman created (was obviously not liking Milo) This chap ended up wrestling it to the floor to try and keep control of it and then called me a stupid effin cow for walking down the path with milo when I could see he was there with his dog and if I did it again he would let his dog go so it could rip my rat to shreds.
Anyway how did I know his dog would kick off big time, Well he saw me coming and didn't attempt to move his dog, if i see a dog coming when I'm out with Shady i move as I know how she will react, surely thats just common sense
Oh well back in the car tomorrow I suppose.
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2009, 03:32 PM
Jesus! That's awful! Bet you wouldn't have gotten those reactions if Shady had been with you, or if you'd been a man. People are so brave when they think you are defenceless aren't they?
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2009, 03:35 PM
Originally Posted by Loki's mum View Post
Jesus! That's awful! Bet you wouldn't have gotten those reactions if Shady had been with you, or if you'd been a man. People are so brave when they think you are defenceless aren't they?
Unfortunatly I probably would have, as most of them are out of thier face or high on something and they like nothing better than a dog fight or punch up.
No way would I dream of walking Shady down my road as I couldn't pick her up to try and save her.
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2009, 03:38 PM
OMG you poor thing. I'm sorry but I couldn't live in an area like that. I know some people would say I'm not letting them drive me out of my home but I'd be gone like a shot.

That is so disgraceful that you should have to put up with the likes of that just taking your dog for a walk which should be a nice peaceful pleasant experiences, for the most part.

What utter scum to let a dog poo in a children's play area and not pick it up. Utter utter scum. Having a go back just incourages them. These brats feel like they are above the law and in all honesty probably are. The system stinks. I'm sorry but I'd be gone. Middle of nowhere. I just hate people in general. Give me a dog anyday!!!!!!!

Rant over. This kind of thing just makes me sick. I think all us dogsey folk should buy an island and live on it in peace and quiet. A little Doggy haven xx
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2009, 03:51 PM
Originally Posted by Berger View Post
OMG you poor thing. I'm sorry but I couldn't live in an area like that. I know some people would say I'm not letting them drive me out of my home but I'd be gone like a shot.

That is so disgraceful that you should have to put up with the likes of that just taking your dog for a walk which should be a nice peaceful pleasant experiences, for the most part.

What utter scum to let a dog poo in a children's play area and not pick it up. Utter utter scum. Having a go back just incourages them. These brats feel like they are above the law and in all honesty probably are. The system stinks. I'm sorry but I'd be gone. Middle of nowhere. I just hate people in general. Give me a dog anyday!!!!!!!

Rant over. This kind of thing just makes me sick. I think all us dogsey folk should buy an island and live on it in peace and quiet. A little Doggy haven xx
Well said. What a sad state of affairs when you can't even walk down your own street without being abused. Disgusting.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2009, 03:57 PM
I think this is absolutely awful and I am so glad I don't live in an area with people like that. You poor thing, there is no excuse for people being so downright aggressive, nasty and threatening
Natalia_leigh
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-11-2009, 04:01 PM
Oh god that is just awful what terrible people!
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2009, 04:20 PM
what utterly vile people! i'm so sorry that you and milo were treated that way and i hope you have a much nicer walk next time.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2009, 04:23 PM
geezo, it sounds like a hell of a place,

big hug,
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2009, 04:59 PM
That's awful! I despair when I hear stories like this. It seems there is a huge increase in aggressive and unpleasant behaviour.
Hugs.
x
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >