Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2012, 04:43 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Hi Debbie did you see this in the Delivery section of the web site..
No I did look I promise!!!

Woohoooooooooooooooooooooooooo that's the girls sorted for Xmas then!!! Thanks Mini
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2012, 04:50 PM
Helena, that stagbar did look impressive My dogs love them and as I can't give Rucksack leather hide due to being intolerant of beef, Stagbars were a great find. I made the mistake of ordering large and they were too large for mine. I get medium and they literally spend the equivalent of an hour a day chewing on them. The two large ones I gave to a friends Briard.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2012, 05:13 PM
Considering Zena is a gsd with very big, very strong teef, and the rate at which she happilly gnaws away at this when the fancy takes her, I'm surprised how little impression she is making on it

If anything, it's just getting thinner at one end, so it's very, very safe, there's no way any dog could actually chew a chunk off this I wouldn't have thought, and yet I've seen Zena take big chunks off a marrow bone in the past.

No ill effects on her tum so far, but I wouldn't expect there to be, because she's only getting an actual tiny amount of powdery stuff from it after chewing for a long time on it, plus the marrow is full of nutrients and minerals, so it's all good, and no I don't work for this company lol! I just like to at least see Zena actually gnawing on something for a change instead of carrying it around as a prize, trying to find a hiding place for it and changing her mind every few minutes, it was driving us so mad that we stopped giving her anything stick sized!
katygeorge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2012, 06:00 PM
they look great. i would get one but we still have a huge one from last christmas that barley has a scratch on it and she chews on it quite a bit
tokiayla
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2012, 06:54 PM
I just bought one of those for Stone today - it's amazing how you can get distracted while in a queue - thought I'd give it a go. Stone is interested but doesn't know what to do with it - he is carrying it around at the moment trying to hide it in various places!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3