View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
twilightwolf
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-12-2012, 08:45 PM
thats awesome even better to know they are sustainable and does not mean hurting any animals in the process! I cant help but feel bad for the pig/cow when my dogs gnaw on the hooves!
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-12-2012, 09:11 PM
Hi Helena I am pleased Zena is enjoying it .

I have had to confiscate Chloe's, it wasn't very big she has half eaten it already covering my sitting room carpet in white bits.

I guessed Chloe would like them because if she is around when I am cutting my toenails she eats them

The antlers are also a bit like horses hoof pairings too which dogs love.
Jesss
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-12-2012, 10:01 PM
Are these ok for puppies? Think my two would love to fight over this!
Meg
Supervisor

01-12-2012, 10:19 PM
Originally Posted by Jesss View Post
Are these ok for puppies? Think my two would love to fight over this!
Hi Jess click on the link in post 4 above and you will see all the different sizes .
Millysmum
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-12-2012, 03:30 PM
My dogs love them. Thanks for the link, have just put in an order so now they'll enjoy their christmas too. The stag bar prices are much better than in the shops, plus I've order the flat antlers too to see how they get on with those.
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2012, 03:40 PM
These look amazing *wonders if they ship to the US*

Love that they are natural and sustainable, did Zena's tummy react at all, that is what I worry about with Daisy, work so hard to keep it ok and would hate to upset the balance.

I use Nylabones and my girls love a good chew on them, but definately prefer the sound of these!!

*runs off to peruse the website*
Meg
Supervisor

03-12-2012, 03:50 PM
Love that they are natural and sustainable, did Zena's tummy react at all, that is what I worry about with Daisy, work so hard to keep it ok and would hate to upset the balance.
Hi Debbie Chloe is susceptible to tummy problems and I have to be careful feed anything new but she was fine with hers having eaten half of it.
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2012, 03:58 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Hi Debbie Chloe is susceptible to tummy problems and I have to be careful feed anything new but she was fine with hers having eaten half of it.
I looked and don't think they ship outside of the UK I am sure I can find something in the US but I LOVE the fact that both you and H recommend this company and their product.

As with you I am warey of trying anything new with Daisy's tummy and also worry about the source of some of these products.... BUT I have a benchmark now and so the search can begin!!!!

Thanks
Meg
Supervisor

03-12-2012, 04:02 PM
Originally Posted by DaisyD0g View Post
I looked and don't think they ship outside of the UK I am sure I can find something in the US but I LOVE the fact that both you and H recommend this company and their product.

As with you I am warey of trying anything new with Daisy's tummy and also worry about the source of some of these products.... BUT I have a benchmark now and so the search can begin!!!!

Thanks
Hi Debbie did you see this in the Delivery section of the web site..

Worldwide
We regularly send our antler chews and treats all over the world. We've got happy customers in Europe, Australia, Thailand, Hong Kong, and many more countries. The system will automatically calulate the cheapest delivery costs based on weight, once you have entered your address in checkout area.

If your address/country is not recognised by our sytem (most are), please email us at contact@antlerdogschews.co.uk with approximate quantity required and destination and we will quote you a delivery price.
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2012, 04:41 PM
Max has never had a stag bar before but after seeing so many good reviews on here he has his first one all wrapped up in his Christmas stocking!

I'm sure Zena will enjoy hers!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >