View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
fletch1973
Dogsey Junior

02-08-2005, 07:50 AM

Dog Owners Beware

Please be on your guard. A Staffy has been taken into a vets after being found by the police tied up and with appauling injuries. The dog had hair and skin missing from its muzzle and legs and multiple puncture wounds to its face and body. The vets believe that the dog has had its muzzle and legs taped and has been used by dog fighters to train their dogs. The owners had reported their dog missing and are distraught. This particular incident took place in Oldham, Lancs.

All dog owners, please take extra care of your dogs and never leave them unattended.

Claire
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2005, 07:52 AM
I know what I'd like to do to those evil ****s.
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2005, 08:07 AM
I never leave my dogs unattended, having had staffie's for years, I have heard of them going missing....Poor little dog, hope they catch the sick B******s that did this...
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2005, 08:18 AM
aww that is so terrible what is wrong with these people i know what i would do to them and it wouldnt be very nice either
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2005, 08:22 AM
id shoot them . i hope the poor dog gets well soon and they catch the b*s*ar*s that did this
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-08-2005, 08:43 AM
Vile people.......poor dog......it will probebly be traumatized by the whole experience......hope it recovers.
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2005, 09:59 AM
This is interesting because the staffy i rescued last yet (she had to go back to the rspca due to being very dog aggressive) was also from oldham, and im sure she had been baited as a very young puppy.Hope they catch the b******s who did this
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2005, 10:15 AM
It makes me feel sick.
I can't imagine trying to stand there and watch a dog fight let alone taping one up so it couldn't defend itself and put it in there on purpose.

It's like torture.

I honestly can't imagine what goes through these people's minds and how they can justify it.
Woofer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2005, 11:18 AM
OMG, What is the world coming to, people will do anything for money, i to hope they get the *******s, but knowing our stupid laws they will only get a slap on the wrists, hope this poor doggie gets over both it's physical and physcological scares.
Emm
Dogsey Veteran

02-08-2005, 12:05 PM
I really cannot understand how any-one can get enjoyment out of this - that poor dog and the owners - it makes me feel really sick just thinking about it
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >