View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-01-2005, 11:02 PM
Oh! Staffy, I bet was funny to see, hopefully I won't do that. Although I am dreading sewing the peices together as I can't really so, I can get by with buttons but anything else is a big NO NO.

Ian
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-01-2005, 11:08 PM
Originally Posted by Hoggett
Oh! Staffy, I bet was funny to see, hopefully I won't do that. Although I am dreading sewing the peices together as I can't really so, I can get by with buttons but anything else is a big NO NO.
Ian
If you get as far as knitting the thing Ian post it to me and I will sew it up its ok my names not Staffy I would sew one arm in each arm hole
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-01-2005, 04:06 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha
Originally Posted by Hoggett
Ian
If you get as far as knitting the thing Ian post it to me and I will sew it up its ok my names not Staffy I would sew one arm in each arm hole
Hello Mini,

Sorry I haven't replied, I though I had, thanks for the offer, I may take you up on the offer. Anyway I have finally succeded in knitting the welt, after a few goes.

Ian
Annestaff
Supervisor

13-01-2005, 04:10 PM
Way to go Ian, I wouldn't know where to start
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2005, 04:11 PM
Oh Ian we were all wetting ourselves laffin'
(I was only 17/18 at the time)

I just sat there and laffed then my mum asked what I was laffin at so I held it up and she was laffin too. I'm laffin now just thinking about it
scotbun1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2005, 04:18 PM
I don't knit but I remember when my sister was pregnent with my neice she decided to knit bootees. shouldn't laugh but they were like waders for fisherman by the time she finished.
Tracie
Annestaff
Supervisor

13-01-2005, 04:20 PM
Tracie :smt043
Wheaten mad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2005, 02:42 PM
I can knit a square thought unless you want a knited evolope or something, im not much good!!!

sarah xxxx
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-01-2005, 03:44 PM
Well Sarah, at least you can knit, it just takes plenty of practice and trial and error, I know I have tried everything you need to do with spare yarn over and over again until I got the hang of it.

My worst problem is being able to concentrate, with Blackie always wanting my attention, also when you are just doing the same pattern of stitches over and over again my mind tends to wander and find that I have made a mistake half way along the next line.

Ian
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2005, 04:33 PM
My nan used to knit when I was young...she used to knit hideous jumpers with pictures on ...and we had to wear them
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >