Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2010, 09:05 PM

So much for feeling better

Goddammit!

I thought I was feeling better, was so sure I could do without my happy pills. Been without them for the last few days, and the last day or so I've been worrying myself sick. We had a notice from the courts to say they want to evict us until we pay the OS rent.

I should explain. i started a job in May, which is 15.5 hours per week...advertised at 16 hours per week so didn't get much in the way of benefits, and that we did get I'm still fighting for, anyway for one reason and another we have ended up £800 in the red with the council.

I am going to go see CAB tomorrow to see what we can do, but it's all getting on top of me.
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2010, 09:16 PM
Oh please dont worry - it'll get sorted soon, worrying will only make you worse - hope things get sorted out soon
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2010, 11:02 PM
I hope so. Should do, just need to see CAB! I just made the mistake of having a couple of drinks...oops. Feeling better now.
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2010, 01:08 AM
You're doing the best thing by talking to them. They will be able to help as long as you try to pay the arrears even if it's a fiver a month. Good luck with it hun and hope you're ok xx
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2010, 03:29 AM
Did you just stop taking your pills? It can be very dangerous.....

Hope you get your housing situation sorted soon.....Good Luck x