View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2008, 08:12 AM
personally i would wait till they are running around and see which one comes to you,
they are both gorgeous so your onto a winner straight away!
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2008, 08:34 AM
Ohhh aren't they gorgeous!

I know nothing about EBT at all, so from a 'what is the best example' point of view haven't a clue!

I think I'm the only one leaning to the brindle! Lovely markings
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2008, 08:42 AM
Well I've looked and I'd have both.....but I have told myself that you have asked us to choose one....well very hard choice, but after much debate I think the solid red/brindle one as that one seems to have the best shaped head.....at the moment. Good luck on your choice and congratulations
tova
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-04-2008, 08:42 AM
It depends on what you want to do with your pup when he grows up. I'm getting the feeling you want to show him. If so I'd listen to his breeder, he/she will know their lines and how their pups are likely to mature.If showing isn't your objective then obviously go for the pup which appeals most!
jason84
Dogsey Junior
Male 

12-04-2008, 08:48 AM
well thank you all for your comments.

i am going to give showing a go.so i have to choose one that will do well i the ring. but at the end of the day that isnt what i want him for. ... main thing is to be our family pet and become best friends. . anything he is on top of that will be a bonus.

i wont make any decisions untill the last minute knowing me anyways.

its a bit hard to interact with them as chopperlodge is in QLD and im in TAS (different states), so i will be going on advice from her...
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2008, 05:38 PM
Good luck with your very difficult decision
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2008, 01:05 AM
Jason, my friend you are going to hate me this is the other one that I was talking about and is it this boy that second pick

with the solid boy being 1st pick of the dogs
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2008, 01:42 AM
oooer I wouldnt have a clue what to look for jason, I would go with chopperlodge and china,, your in good hands

or have em both,, safe option eh
chopperlodge
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-04-2008, 01:53 AM
I feel for you Jason as this is a quality litter and the decision is going to be tough. I am agonising over 2 girls at the moment but I personally think that this is a good thing cause it shows the quality of the babies and its not bad as this is the first litter from my Stud dog. He has done me very proud.

If it helps you Jason, at the moment the solid boy is the better hands down but the pic that China put up is clearly the second best, at the end of the day you need to choose cause he's going to be living with you but I am always avail for advice.
jason84
Dogsey Junior
Male 

14-04-2008, 08:14 AM
quailty litter is an understatement.... this is crazy... its impossible to choose.

china you are helping alot but ... then again your not... thanks very much for adding another headache to the list hahahaha lol
Page 2 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »