View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Azz
Administrator
Male 

27-12-2006, 02:09 AM
Like Mini has pointed out, anyone who breeds an aggressive bitch is an idiot.

Anyone in doubt about what distinguishes an ethical breeder from an unethical one, please read this: http://www.dogsey.com/dog-breeders.htm
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2006, 05:53 AM
Come on Azz, don't beat about the bush!
Kanikula
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2006, 09:39 AM
Staffer, your posts are quite shocking and imo your ethics, well, questionable!!

I found this in a past tread posted by you staffer on xbreeds....

imo as long as ppl buy these cross breeds there will allways be breeders willing to supply the demand it my be sad but it is true
if we did not cross breed and with all the health problems pure pedigree dogs suffer from cross breeding makes healthier pets as long as the two breeds are simaliar
Er CONFUSED!!??? Which is it?!

Minihaha has said it all and Azz has put the point across beautifully! And i personally find it uncomfortable and very concerning that anyone would even consider breeding an aggressive bitch!
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-12-2006, 12:10 PM
Originally Posted by staffer View Post
i like to reply to your answers i enjoy it very much i like to speak my mind and put my view across and talk about things thats what this site is for isn't it
Yes Staffer this site is for putting ones views across. It also aims among other things to promote ethical breeding.

I think this thread which you started has been instrumental in pointing out to people what you consider to be ethical in the context of breeding dogs,to sum up for those who have not read the whole thread....

*You admit to advertising.. '' AGGRESSIVE BITCHES MOST WELCOME CROSS BRED BITCHES WELCOME '' when you advertise your many stud dogs.

*You admit to advertising many breeds of dogs at stud belonging to yourself and 'others' (I said I thought I had seen 15 but you boasted up to 30 dogs)

*You admit to advertising that you sell puppies and hold puppies for Christmas, you say this is acceptable because it is not against the law and up to you what you advertise.

* You admit to advertising bitches for sale as brood bitches without any papers. (though these bitches also belong to a friend)

You say the advertisements were out of date yet they were dated from 21st of December 2006 onward.
As far as I am concerned none of the things I mentioned above constitute ethical breeding. Staffer you say ''but funny know one has ever come on here or other web site and said they have bought a bad puppy of me'' I would be reluctant to admit buying a puppy from anyone who adopted such practises and certainly wouldn't return it to them.

My apologies if this thread has strayed slightly off topic but the subject of breeding from aggressive bitches brought up the whole question of ethical breeding and we can if need be split the thread.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2006, 12:48 PM
I have looked at this post several times and yea READ BETWEEN THE LINES and I can only say one thing, IM so glad this chaps not into rottweilelers, the damage could be devistating.
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2006, 01:06 PM
Originally Posted by dougiepit View Post
I have looked at this post several times and yea READ BETWEEN THE LINES and I can only say one thing, IM so glad this chaps not into rottweilelers, the damage could be devistating.

There is one on an advert [ unless I am getting confused with dates but I don`t think thats the case...], put out after Staffer said he did`nt breed Rotts last year but posted a picture of one which was supposedly a rescue case which was apparently hipscored by Staffer then a Rott appeared on his stud dog advert...

Perhaps Staffer could clarify the ethics of breeding from a rescue dog if this is the same one or why he advertises a Rott for stud after saying he did`nt breed Rotts...

Also, Staffer, you say in your adverts that the numerous pups you breed are all KC registered - how does that work with all the crossbreeds you turn out ?
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2006, 01:20 PM
Hi Patch thanks for posting, but clearly ethics do not apply in this case., sad but seems that way eh,
Willow
Almost a Veteran
Female 

27-12-2006, 01:53 PM
my god, you would really breed from a bitch that was dog aggressive ? Surely that is not a good thing, even you state that some dogs dont have the maternal instinct just like humans, so therefore WHY would you subject the bitch to the mating ?

When I saw both my dogs as puppies, I was able to see mum and dad, and previous pups that the breeder had kept. Both were sociable and happy, and I would NEVER EVER have a dog from an agressive mother. Surely it's common sense to NOT buy a dog from a mother who is aggressive ?

I for one am so very very glad you are not in retrievers
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

27-12-2006, 09:39 PM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
Like Mini has pointed out, anyone who breeds an aggressive bitch is an idiot.

Anyone in doubt about what distinguishes an ethical breeder from an unethical one, please read this: http://www.dogsey.com/dog-breeders.htm
yes but is a bitch that snapps at a stud dog or is diffacult to mate realy a aggressive bitch not in my opinion
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

27-12-2006, 09:41 PM
Originally Posted by Kanikula View Post
Staffer, your posts are quite shocking and imo your ethics, well, questionable!!

I found this in a past tread posted by you staffer on xbreeds....

Er CONFUSED!!??? Which is it?!

Minihaha has said it all and Azz has put the point across beautifully! And i personally find it uncomfortable and very concerning that anyone would even consider breeding an aggressive bitch!

why is it questionable see every one jumps the gun
is a bitch hat is snappy or diffacult to mate aggressive
and i speak my mind is that wrong
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 14 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »