Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-12-2006, 11:09 AM
Originally Posted by staffer View Post
you would love that to be true
one thing you must have learned about me with all the threads i have done in the past that if i did have these so called litters i would have stated it i dont hide anything thankyou
but i think i have experince in breeding and yes i get alot of ppl ringing me for advice this must hurt alot of ppl as ppl asking me for advice, it my be sad but its true
and thats were i get my info
i would not breed from a btch if she attacked her litter again and as i have said in all my answers i have see n it and come cross it so i dont know were you came up with that i am speaking as though its my bitches anything else you would like to know Minihaha
Hi Staffer since you ask, I know you say your wouldn't breed from a bitch that attacked her litter,but would you mate any of your many stud dogs (15 I think there are,correct me if i'm wrong) to aggressive bitches?
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

24-12-2006, 08:22 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Hi Staffer since you ask, I know you say your wouldn't breed from a bitch that attacked her litter,but would you mate any of your many stud dogs (15 I think there are,correct me if i'm wrong) to aggressive bitches?
if the bitch was agresive towards other dogs yes i would mate her but if she was ppl aggressive no i would not
you get some bitches that are diffacult to mate and can damage my stud dogs and i call them aggresive bitches and i handle them so they cannot cause any injury to the stud or the bitch her self

and yes probably 15 maybe more ,but put all the facts Minihaha, they were all not mine love ,some belonged to others ,but i have cut down as many have passed away due to old age
Kath
Sadly Missed
Female 

24-12-2006, 08:37 PM
If your bitch has a big litter of large pups (I suppose 1.lb - 1.lb4oz is normal for a rottie it is about what I would expect from a dobe) then I would have been inclined to start supplementing the pups in rotation with a good quality puppy milk. Oh yes - you mark them with numbers on the inside of the ears and keep a note of when you fed which pup, Kath
Meg
Supervisor

24-12-2006, 08:45 PM
if the bitch was agresive towards other dogs yes i would mate her but if she was ppl aggressive no i would not
you get some bitches that are diffacult to mate and can damage my stud dogs and i call them aggresive bitches and i handle them so they cannot cause any injury to the stud or the bitch her self

and yes probably 15 maybe more ,but put all the facts Minihaha, they were all not mine love ,some belonged to others ,but i have cut down as many have passed away due to old age
Oh dear you must have had a sad week then because unless I am much mistaken you had 15 dogs advertised at stud two days ago (22nd December) how many of them have died in the last two days
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

24-12-2006, 08:53 PM
Oh dear you must have had a sad week then because unless I am much mistaken you had 15 dogs advertised at stud two days ago (22nd December) how many of them have died in the last two days
that is a very old advert wich i havent changed the wording for a long time

and i have lost a few this year to old age
i like your sarcasm its great keep it comming
as you should know i openly advertise what have what i breed but as a Global Moderator dont you think you are going of topic?

sorry forgot to say if you would have looked at my old adverts for studs you would have seen over 30 dogs advertise ,mine and on behalf of others ,
is that all you do look at my adverts all day lol lol lol merry christmas
Meg
Supervisor

24-12-2006, 09:37 PM
that is a very old advert wich i havent changed the wording for a long time

and i have lost a few this year to old age
i like your sarcasm its great keep it comming
as you should know i openly advertise what have what i breed but as a Global Moderator dont you think you are going of topic?

sorry forgot to say if you would have looked at my old adverts for studs you would have seen over 30 dogs advertise ,mine and on behalf of others ,
is that all you do look at my adverts all day lol lol lol merry christmas
No sarcasm Staffer just surprise that you could advertise 15 stud dogs two days ago then say some of them have died.

And no, not off topic,the topic is about 'Aggressive bad mothers would you breed from them again' is it not?
You have stated that you would not breed from an aggressive bitch who had previously attacked puppies and as you asked me if I would like to ask any more questions I was interested to know if you would mate one of your many stud dogs to someone elses aggressive bitch because I have seen an advertisement dated 22nd of December which I think is yours that states '' MAIDEN s AND AGGRESIVE BITCHES MOST WELLCOME CROSS BRED BITCHES WELL COME ''.
If the bitches you are mating to your stud dogs are aggressive there is a chance they could have bad temperament and pass them on to or attack their puppies.
No I don't spend all day looking at your advertisments, they turn my stomach, one minute is enough
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

24-12-2006, 09:45 PM
No sarcasm Staffer just surprise that you could advertise 15 stud dogs two days ago then say some of them have died.

And no, not off topic,the topic is about 'Aggressive bad mothers would you breed from them again' is it not?
You have stated that you would not breed from an aggressive bitch who had previously attacked puppies and as you asked me if I would like to ask any more questions I was interested to know if you would mate one of your many stud dogs to someone elses aggressive bitch because I have seen an advertisement dated 22nd of December which I think is yours that states '' MAIDEN s AND AGGRESIVE BITCHES MOST WELLCOME CROSS BRED BITCHES WELL COME ''.
If the bitches you are mating to your stud dogs are aggressive there is a chance they could have bad temperament and pass them on to or attack their puppies.
No I don't spend all day looking at your adverts, they turn my stomach, one minute is enough
yes as i said it was a old advert i just renewed ,and yes we have had all thsi on a old thread that i did and i said everything i had to
and yes i dont let ppl who have used my studs and there bitches have attacked the puppies use my studs again
and yes i have explained when it said aggresive bitches well come i mean dog agressive not ppl aggressive
and yes cross breeds wellcome
all true
have you anything new you want to say that is not old news as i am tired of repeating me self
oh and i would go and see a doctor for your tummy
to get a cure
but i have a simple one dont look at my adverts its easier dont you think
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2006, 10:00 PM
Welcome back Staffer!
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

24-12-2006, 10:07 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Welcome back Staffer!
why thankyou and merry x-mas to you all
Meg
Supervisor

24-12-2006, 10:09 PM
yes as i said it was a old advert i just renewed ,and yes we have had all thsi on a old thread that i did and i said everything i had to
and yes i dont let ppl who have used my studs and there bitches have attacked the puppies use my studs again
and yes i have explained when it said aggresive bitches well come i mean dog agressive not ppl aggressive
and yes cross breeds wellcome
all true
have you anything new you want to say that is not old news as i am tired of repeating me self
oh and i would go and see a doctor for your tummy
to get a cure
but i have a simple one dont look at my adverts its easier dont you think
Well that just about says it all for me Staffer,you will let someone use one of your stud dogs with an aggressive bitch and if she attacks her puppies she won't be allowed to be mated to one of your dogs again .

I see now why you were asking about bitches attacking puppies, if the advertisement (no matter how out of date it was still being displayed 2 days ago) states 'aggressive bitches welcome' to me that sends out the wrong message and you are bound to attract the wrong sort of bitches .
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 > Last »