Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2006, 04:39 PM

hit and run car killed my dog today

So sorry if im posting in the wrong section i do aplogise but my head is all over the place.
At 8oclock this morning i let the boys out on the yard for a wee and someone had left the gate open well they were playing with the ball and it rolled through the gate and before i could shut the gate all 3 boys run for the ball shiloh and chey stopped by the gate but rolly carried on to get it and a white car came speeding down and hit rolly head on and didnt even stop to see if he was alright he just put his foot down and sped of mean time im screaming dad comes running out im sat in the lane holding him blood everywhere saying hes going be alright hes gonna be alright but i think my dad new the worst we put rolly in to the landy got to the vets but they put him down straight away all his ribs werw crushed and he had a massive head injury i still cant belive hes gone and that it happened ive had rolly as a working spaniel for over 10yrs on the farm he was the boys side kick when he went out with dad for sheep herding the boys went with them to train with rolly,dad is in hell of a state ive never seen a man cry but today i did hes out on the top yard at the moment just wandering about i dont think its hit home yet i guess my dad will be alright when hes sorted himself out,we have rolly buried tomorrow on the farm out where he used to drive the sheep and planting a new walnut tree to remember him by.
I d just like to say to everyone regarding there dogs please make sure that all gates are closed before you let them out
MazY
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-09-2006, 04:43 PM
Really sorry to hear of your loss.
franc1987
Almost a Veteran
Female 

10-09-2006, 04:44 PM
OMG thats awful! I'm so sorry BlueMerle! I hope in time you and your dad find comfort in the happy memories and good times you had with Rolly.

frizzy1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-09-2006, 04:48 PM
Ohh i'm so sorry Jen-it must be awfull for you....
Thinking of you,take care xxxx
Katrina342
Almost a Veteran
Female 

10-09-2006, 04:50 PM
You all must be so shocked. I am so very sorry Jen. Poor Rolly. Sending you and yours lots of hugs. xJx
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2006, 04:50 PM
OMG Jen I'm so very sorry, you msut be in such a state and your poor dad too. Hope Gareth is okay.
Sending lots and lots of love and hugs.
Ailsa x
Allyson
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-09-2006, 04:53 PM
I am so so sorry for your loss my thoughts are with you at this very sad time

Run Free at the Bridge Rolly xx
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-09-2006, 04:56 PM
Oh no how terrible I'm so very sorry.
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2006, 04:58 PM
Oh Jen I am so very very sorry. Words can't bring Rolly back, but can maybe offer some comfort. He will watch over you all and be an angel at your sides.

Thinking of you all. xx

RIP Rolly, run free and have fun at The Bridge. xx
Bodhi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2006, 04:59 PM
Oooooh - Jen - I am so sorry for your loss

Hugs

x
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »