Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2009, 09:46 PM
Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
Funny you should mention huge bull I like this troll.......please stay cause you are funny and TV is dull tonight.
After you have finished with your tales of dog training, can you tell us the one about you dancing Swan lake in front of the queen......pleeeaaassseeee
Hey, your right hun...............better still could you train my three BC's to Ice skate. Betya have to use a choke chain.....right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Had a chat asked my Bc;s what they thought of you.....they cried ''''''''soup''''''''''''''
Reisu
Almost a Veteran
Female 

08-03-2009, 09:46 PM
LOL YS

im sorry our pet dogs aren't quite good enough for you- i'll go tell Jobie he'd be better off still on the track shall i
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2009, 09:47 PM
That is why my troupe of ballet-dancing slovakian wolf-dogs are not listenink to me.
Try heelwork to music. Proper dogs dance whilst using German commands!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2009, 09:49 PM
This thread is killing me ... it is sooooo funny!
Netpon
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-03-2009, 09:50 PM
Originally Posted by Tinnel View Post
a rottweiler was not bred to be a family pet, that is why to get a good working rottie in the uk is near impossible.
Dogs are not just tools. Are you saying that any dog that isn't used for work shouldn't exist? You are a total **** quite frankly and I really pity your dogs if all they are to you are tools
bugzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-03-2009, 09:54 PM
lets see.... so you've trained dogs in Aus.... South Africa and the middle east?

يمكنك تدريب المتصيدون حتى لا يكون التنازل؟
Azz
Administrator
Male 

Originally Posted by Tinnel View Post
..does anyone on here use their dogs for a valid purpose?
I think you'll find that most of us here, indeed most dog owners out there in the western world 'use' them for the one of the most valid purposes possible. Companions.

We don't live in the dark ages any more where dogs have to serve a 'purpose'.

Yes, there are still jobs dogs can do, such as guide dogs, sheep dogs, sniffer dogs etc but they're actually in the minority when it comes to dog ownership overall. What do you want - all dogs to be bred as working dogs and THEN end up in a pet home only to find they lead a miserable life because their owners can't 'work' them as they were intended to be worked?

I would rather see dogs bred for pet homes (if they are going to be bred) when that's where they are going to end up. And working dogs breeding kept to a minimum so they only end up in working homes - for the sake of the dogs.

Can things improve? Of course they can (and they can in the working world too ) and that's why sites like Dogsey promote ethical breeding and responsible dog ownership only.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Originally Posted by Netpon View Post
Dogs are not just tools. Are you saying that any dog that isn't used for work shouldn't exist? You are a total **** quite frankly and I really pity your dogs if all they are to you are tools
Now come on Netpon get into this.........errrrrrrrrrrrr soup thing.

Train um to kill hun.........we all luvvvvvvvvvvvvv killin machines............or they could train with mine and ice skate....wonderful idea, when the lakes at Sutton park are frozen over in the winter...we could put on a side show, some Rotti's and Bc's ice skating, whilst the others are catching the cattle and bringing them down by thier scruff. We could have a BBQ whilst watching '''BC & Rotti interpretation of swan lake

So much better than a 3 hour walk
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2009, 09:56 PM
Originally Posted by labradork View Post
Try heelwork to music. Proper dogs dance whilst using German commands!
Do I have to wear the lederhosen too?
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2009, 09:59 PM
Do I have to wear the lederhosen too?
Ja! das ist sehr gut!
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 14 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »