View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2017, 01:41 PM
I sent £200 in all to Eileen's recommended rescue for that lovely dog she befriended. I think he was happily settled in the end, what a beautiful dog he was. I also sent £200 to that other poster who came on here and couldn't afford to have his dog vetted and also lost money on his rent by paying it. He has never kept in touch to let me know whether he has survived or what the situation is but I gave that money in both instances because I wanted to and could afford to. Expecting nothing in return. I have saved quite a bit of money just from Steve's housekeeping and in not paying insurance for Amber, so if the time comes and I need to pay out for her I am ready. I support PDSA as much as I can, no longer RSPCA as they let my poor adopted cat Charlie down when he desperately needed to be euthanized. So, I understand Griff how your heart rules your way of life but you cannot afford to do things as I can.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2017, 01:50 PM
I don't regret helping max or molly...i just expect people to be forthcoming with what they owe...i used to have to borrow £20 at the end of the month when I was an apprentice, first thing payday I was waiting by his toolbox, cash in my hand and off to buy him a coffee...if the date isn't convenient I told him to do a standing order and he can pick the day
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2017, 02:23 PM
Hello all
Sue realised I didn't say morning to you as well, don't know how I missed that - sorry
Been into town and did shopping for the bits I forgot yesterday with Tony
I then went and had my eyebrows waxed , the girl who does them is so lovely & always says 'you have lovely shaped eyebrows'
Lauryn took Rosie out for a run round
Griff will have a look for the sim card holder, Tony seems to think we've got a couple, if he finds it I'll let you know, so you can send me your address
Glad Cariad seems happier
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2017, 02:25 PM
I think he can arrange a standing order so he pays you off in time. There is no way you can afford to let this go.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2017, 02:33 PM
Awww thanks Mandy...i bought one yesterday on ebay...very kind of you though
Moyra...i won't let it go, i am finding the old me is surfacing and she wasn't a pleasant person...i have spent 5 years nearly..trying to be a better person but i am thinking in this case the old me is for the best.....i don't think he realises what a sh&t storm he has got himself into Lol...i did warn him what would happen if he messed with me
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2017, 03:02 PM
As long as you are ok. Griff. I often wonder if Eileen has had any feed back from that lovely Dog she rescued. And then there is the other lovely dog that I think did not make it, there was no news from him.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2017, 03:11 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Awww thanks Mandy...i bought one yesterday on ebay...very kind of you though
Moyra...i won't let it go, i am finding the old me is surfacing and she wasn't a pleasant person...i have spent 5 years nearly..trying to be a better person but i am thinking in this case the old me is for the best.....i don't think he realises what a sh&t storm he has got himself into Lol...i did warn him what would happen if he messed with me
Glad you got one Griff
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-04-2017, 03:13 PM
Afternoon lets hope Steve sets up a standing order griff.

Popped out for a look round Soham and the pet shop nearby to get Dillon his fish cubes.
We then went into Ely. I have just bought some Granovita hemp oil June that was on the shelf she also said did I know they sold cbd oil which of course I still have some of.
Grape tree sell it to it was advertised on their window on a poster. Not sure how much theirs is and if you have near you.
http://www.grapetree.co.uk/product/c...il-250mg-10ml/ Or whether you can only buy it from them online.

On the trials of birds of prey etc., you will never guess what happened in the garden before we went out.
I popped down there to get rid of the food waste turned round to come back to see the bird of prey on the grass with a I think dad blackbird in its talons pinned down.
I came up the garden as quick as I could to try to scare it off but it wasn't letting go and took flight with the bird. Could of possibly been a crow but I fear it is the blackbird we had hopping around.
Never encountered this before and now twice in the space of a day.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-04-2017, 04:01 PM
Thanks Lynn, Moyra I checked on Tesco and they still do it, a lot cheaper than Holland and Barrett as well, not sure if there are different strengths though?? Have let my friend know as her very old Utonagan girl(13) is a bit creaky. I am as well actually, its the bluddy rain, not stopped really all day, again.
We've not been out, Cariad tucked herself away, so I did the shopping early.Stopped early afternoon, went out to clean up, hose down, do beds and blow me down if it didn't start again before I'd totally finished. Funny how Cariad is having difficulty eating when she is outside, the minute she's inside she's able to eat anything Not heard of Grapetree actually, so will have a look to see if there is one in the area.
Although I suppose if it really is going to have to be sold by someone with medical qualifications, or whatever it is, then everyone will have the same restrictions on them
All the birds are feeding young and thats the way it is, horrid to see, especially little birds that have fallen, or been pushed, out of the nest.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2017, 04:03 PM
Oh Moyra, that is so sad, when you have been kind enought to help that lad when his dog needed help most...an email costs nothing nowadays does it?
Thanks for the offer though Mandy
Lynn, ooo gosh, that's awful....i would be proper upset at that
There is no way on this earth that he will set up a standing order....absolutely no way, i have asked around 15times now, last time i messaged him on whatsapp i was lovely and polite and explained that if he dd it we would have no need to bother one another anymore, he would know the money was going through and not have to worry about finding time to drop it off....he has read the message but not asked for the details...it's alomost like ignoring it is going to make it go away! well it isn't and even if i end up losing the £500 that's fine...but he won't have that lovely car and not being big headed but i got him a real bargain there
Just took the girlys out before my brother comes...they will still go nuts Lol...mum bought me beer today so i am just getting to get splattered! i can barely walk today due to that flippin lump on my foot, have had some painkillers and hopefully it will settle
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >