View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2017, 10:14 PM
No Lacey, I know his sisters name but not where she lives, looked in the phone book for a number but nothing, there are no other family members except for a cousin but I don't know her last name. It's Steve, he looked bad last time I saw him and I didn't think much of it but he hasn't been at work and a lady I know said she saw him dressed in his own clothes (not uniform) and she said he wasn't working and to use her exact words" he just didn't look right" I know his phone hasn't been on as I get delivery reports & I haven't had one for the text I sent, he had suddenly started going on whatsapp again....he did that before to check on me when we weren't talking but his last seen was 30 march...the day before my friend saw him...i bit the bullet today & called his house and there was no answer....i left a couple of messages and explained I wasn't wanting to argue....he doesn't keep in close contact with his sister and if he isn't at work nobody will miss him...i don't think he would harm himself as he has Molly but I am actually quite worried, I have whatsapped him and will maybe post a note tomorrow and explain I just want to check he is o.k...it takes an hour and 20 for me to get to his house and I don't want to turn up incase he is seeing someone but I know he gets very very down and it is around the time of year his brother died...he blames himself for that, apart from me there didn't seem to be anyone who bothered about going round his and the phone went once in 9months of me knowing him
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-04-2017, 11:19 PM
Kazz, I have no clue about other breeds having had this type of dog since the early '90's, before that it was dobies. My girls are the ones where I have really been educated and gained insight, thanks to them I can recognise things that would have passed me by unnoticed at one time.
Griff, yes I can understand your concern. Would the police help possibly. When did the neighbour last see him.
Eileen, well OK you need a nanny nap, I'll forgive you just this once. Hope you had a lovely birthday and nice prezzies.
I am fuming. In fact I'm Livid. This afternoon I went into Bolton, parked at a meter, paid for 1 hour, stuck the ticket on my windscreen. Went to Holland and Barrett for Cariads Hemp oil. Walked back to the car, parking ticket stuck on my windscreen, apparently I had gone over my time. Ticket issued at 3.45, my time lasted till 4.30. The ticket was for £50, but if I pay straight away its £25 How in Gods name have they worked that one out. I was back at my car by 4.10. Rang them when I got home and they couldn't answer the question either. Have taken a piccie of my paid for parking ticket and demanded explanations. I tell you, I rarely go to Bolton and if it wasn't for the hemp oil for Cariad I would never go, whoever is currently taking backhanders has excelled themselves, used to be a really busy place, now it is a ghost town with more shops closing every week. I intend to find another Holland and Barrett and never set foot in the town again, whatever the outcome
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2017, 11:41 PM
Jeez TW...that's a bit much...wonder if a parking attendant had been told off for not serving enough tickets so decided to up their figures...bet loads of people would just pay it.
I don't know when Sharon his neighbour would have last seen him...i haven't been up,last time I was near his place was 23rd march , last time I physically saw or spoke to him was 24th march but he was around as i say he was on whatsapp on 30th and I think my friend saw him 31st...since then I haven't had anyone say to me they have seen him and as I say my text delivery hasn't come back and my message today has gone unread. I think I will send a note via track and trace...if that goes unanswered I will have to go up...as I say, I don't want to but I know he gets terribly depressed, don't think he will answer the door to me either, we did have an arrangement where I used to knock and if he didn't answer I would let myself in....obviously that no longer stands but if he doesn't answer I will have to try the door and accept him shouting at me
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2017, 12:56 AM
There you go,her ladyship fancied a little dander round the garden and a wee drink.Has settled back down nowIts like having a newborn
Parking tickets here are the same TWI wouldn't mind if there was anything worthwhile in this town to park forit's a bleedin jokeDid win my appeal against my latest parking ticket,stood my ground and it paid off
GRIFF,are you still up?
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3