Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-01-2016, 10:31 AM
Thank you brenda.
Lovely video of Tyto. Dillon loves to rag a towel when trying to dry him.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2016, 10:37 AM

Trying again.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-01-2016, 10:57 AM
Morning All,
Hope you are soon feeling better Lynn and your bout of coming over all unnecessary is a very temporary thing.
Brenda - Smashing vids of Tyto, nice animal, a credit to you. The Mem likes him too, which is a real compliment (her being an ex shepherd) and knowing far more about BCs than myself.
Moyra - try not to worry too much about Eileen, those Hobbits and their offspring are resilliant creatures and I feel sure the only problems over there are from waiting hand and foot on the new arrivals.
As June says. we are "enjoying" a fair old spot of rain again today, proper miserable here.
Have a good day all - will be back on later, bye fer now.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2016, 01:18 PM
we have rain..it's cold, i have put the heating on, just spoken to the vet, kotas bloods are A1...he has added them to her file so we have a recor for future if she has any problems
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-01-2016, 01:22 PM
You've got the rain thats just left us, its stopped and the suns out, typical. I've got the shopping to do, girls have had a bone each and I'll get them tidied up when I get back from the shops
Glad her bloods are A1 and there's nothing nasty lurking there.
She sounds like the staffy that came to training last week, all she wants to do is have cuddles, lie on her tummy for tickles, then more cuddles
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2016, 03:12 PM
Staffies really are very very affectionate little things, they love nothing more than a bit of a love and get attached to you.
Rain ha now stopped thank goodness, the men are piddling about in a dumper truck now so all i am getting is rumble rumble, beep beep beep whack whack and then my two adding woof woof to the mix Lol.
Hope you find some lovely bargains whilst shopping
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-01-2016, 03:54 PM
Just food shopping Griff, nothing exciting. Overspent last week so have had a cheap(ish) do this week. Got a couple of bags of logs and some kindling so that adds up, saves on coal though.Mind you it has been so mild I am only just topping my coal bunker up with the bags they couldn't get in from my summer delivery. Really mild out, car said 12 degrees, so thats why the girls have been shedding their coats!!!
Will the snow thats hitting the US find its way over here I wonder. They're saying its a record snowfall predicted over there
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-01-2016, 04:00 PM
Griff - Glad the blood results proved to be fine. Oddly, in a lifetime of dogs I've never had to have one blood tested - should just shut up and count my blessings. Hope they finish their work soon for you - must be somewhat annoying.
We too have the sunshine and it has turned into a lovely day - I've got my little tasks finished for the day and dogs have had a good walk - followed by a bath for Scout and Tess - they absolutely stank. Little sods had obviously found something dead that was out of sight of Dad and had a whale of a time rolling in it. They now smell of cloves and cinnamon and the other exquisite oils that are contained in that Richard's Organic Shampoo that I've taken to using. When I was a youngster they had a sweet called Godley Rock which was a brown stick of rock broken up for sale into half inch pieces (it had a black figure 8 in the centre) and it tasted exactly like this shampoo smells. Although must admit to really liking the Rock - I've not plucked up the courage to have a swig of the shampoo.
Nice afternoon for a trip to the shops June - try not to break the bank with your expensive tastes and supreme indulgences! lol !
See you all later. Bye fer now.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2016, 04:43 PM
LG, not sure where the heck Hyde is but there is a place there that sells Godley rock on the indoor market....don't go drinking the shampoo Lol
http://shopathyde.com/listings/beckys-sweet-memories/
The reason i got a test done was she was a bit sleepier than usual...i wasn't concerned, just think she has grown up a bit...plus she never switches off so she is bound to get knackered Lol As the dogs get oler i get a blood test every 6 months...just something i have always done, same as i always get the blood panel before a GA, i wouldn't forgive myself if anything happend to any of them just because i had been tight Lol
TW, you would love my shopping, i just buy pasta, rice, vegetables odd sauces now and then and occassionally spices and stock cubes Lol....i will only buy the budget rice and pasta too
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-01-2016, 04:54 PM
Thanks Griff - Hyde (of which Godley is a suburb) is only twenty minutes drive from where I live. I had a Grandmother who lived on a place called Werneth Low which is one of the pennine foothills overlooking Hyde and it was she who introduced me to the stuff. Next time I'm over that way I'll definitely call in and treat myself - it'll be a great reminder of childhood! lol ! I thought it had become extinct as so many things have from when I was a lad.
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >