Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2015, 06:21 AM

Dogsey daily thread tuesday

Morning, no I am not up, just sitting in bed doing this. Didn't sleep well. If I had known I could have joined in last night. Tyto did surprise me by not reacting. Sometimes if another dog doesn't have manners he will react but I think he was as surprised as I was. The little dog just appeared. Have a good day everyone.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2015, 08:22 AM
Hi Brenda, I hope you and Tyto are over the exocet missile attack this morning
Looks like it could be a better day today, might even get in the garden for a while.
I hope everyone is well and that you all have a good day.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2015, 08:33 AM
Been peeing down with rain here and I am not looking forward to walking Amber in it - she always ends up so muddy! Oh well best get on with it.

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone, Have a good day all, God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-03-2015, 08:34 AM
Good morning fellow members brrr another dull damp day.
I have Hannah with me today and am looking forward to a time when we can go out out in the garden to play instead of being stuck in the house. Shouldn't be long now

Enjoy your day everyone
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2015, 09:09 AM
Ah time to make a tent with a sheet and chairs Meg. Oh and a picnic on paper plates. Sunny here. Hope you all have a good day.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2015, 09:18 AM
Good morning Brenda, Nippy, Moyra and Meg

Enjoy your day out in the garden Nippy. Have a good day with Hannah Meg.

Hopefully drier weather will soon be the norm Moyra.

It rained hard over night here too. Large puddles everywhere on Teazle's walk this morning. I was up a little later than normal so must have been really tired after 3 days of hard graft in the garden. Too wet to do anything this morning but hopefully the grass all dry enough by this afternoon to scratch some more dead moss out the lawn. OH has now decided that the base he laid for the green house needs some levelling why leave it until the day it is meant to be arriving to do it. He used a spirit level when he laid them and said they are a little out but ok I give up!

Happy birthday to Tumbleweed who will spend the day playing with his slabs

Have a good day and stay safe
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-03-2015, 10:15 AM
Sort of adult Lego eh Sue Dry and cold here, we got spits and spots of rain yesterday but nothing worth mentioning. Hoping we get a bit of a dry spell very soon. Got the bone run today and then some hoovering etc to do, was quite a busy day on the phone yesterday and didn't get much done apart from taking girls out and of course answering the phone! What did Tumbleweed get for his birthday, Sue. Nippy I bet you're missing the car aren't you and can't wait till it's back, this lift thing sounds fascinating and can't wait to see it Have a lovely day with Hannah, Meg, is the house getting more like now or are the bedrooms still in a state of disarray Moyra please be careful if its slippy. Its not only mud mine roll in, they come back from a walk covered in anything they can find that's smelly Brenda hoping the Exocet is not an escapee again this morning, may not be as lucky as he was yesterday and get on the road or meet a dog that isn't quite as forgiving as Tyto. Forgot it was St Patrick's Day, will Eileen be dressed as a leprechaun I wonder
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-03-2015, 10:28 AM
Yep slabs as level as possible to get, they are so heavy (95lb) each and bedded in a sand cement mix. Still I am a lot happier now there is only slight difference in height from side to side each way.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2015, 10:52 AM
Morning all
we have a grey day but at the moment it isn't raining.... was terrible coming back from training last night. Took Kota training last night and she was fab, she is getting there....drives me bonkers 95% of the time
oh nearly forgot, had a response to my complaint about our bins being missed, apparently after having a wheelie bin collected from the same spot for the bast 15 years or so it was in the wrong spot!!! the letter makes no sense at all so my neighbour has escalated the complaint as have i and funnily enough the recycling crew have been and just picked the recycling up from the same spot as it is always in.... the allegedly wrong spot, it is just the one bin crew who won't collect the household bin if they have to walk....lazy gits
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-03-2015, 10:55 AM
Oh Griff if it wasn't so totally stupid you'd laugh, like something out of a farce
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >