Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
kobi
Dogsey Senior
Male 

26-03-2011, 08:27 PM
agree about fashion accessory.
should breed for health and temperament.
looked at link again.1800,s elizabeth 1 owned these dogs , pocket was an alternative for saddlebag.Big hounds hunted prey to ground then smaller hounds hunted among the brush.
Litters can be 10 to 15 inches.
But yes they are charging a premium for the pups expected to be smaller, based on size at 4weeks.
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2011, 09:31 PM
I was talking to a lady who breeds handbag sized dogs, they are all cross breeds, she will breed anything her Chi could cover. She charged £250 per pup and she said they were popular with old people and those that used disability scooters because they would fit in the basket on the front.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2011, 10:52 AM
Originally Posted by leadstaffs View Post
I was talking to a lady who breeds handbag sized dogs, they are all cross breeds, she will breed anything her Chi could cover. She charged £250 per pup and she said they were popular with old people and those that used disability scooters because they would fit in the basket on the front.
think thats fair enough. shes not charging £600 + and advertising them as rare breeds.
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2011, 11:23 AM
I thought you`d like to know that there is a chav alternative to the handbag dog. It goes in a little basket on the back of the buggy, along with the Iceland bags, on the bus. Seriously.
scottyvdub
Dogsey Senior
Male 

27-03-2011, 07:33 PM
its a bit like the micro pigs being sold. there not micro pigs. there piglets!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3