View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2006, 04:50 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this sad news Ash, but you made her last six weeks heaven on earth I think, and tried so desperately to save her. I know how upset you must be, but you couldn't have done more than you did, I'm just so sorry it wasn't enough to save her.

Goodnight and Godbless sweet Tara, run free, no more pain.
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2006, 08:40 PM
Thankyou all, on behalf of Ash, for your support, I'm sure she appreciates it.

The decision to let Tara go to the bridge was in fact made last night (Friday) but Ash wanted the rest of her family to have time to say thier goodbye's to her. She brought Tara home so she could have one last night with them all Taking Tara back to the vets this morning, knowing it was the last time she was going to see her, must of been one of the hardest things my daughter has ever had to face

At the moment, Ash doesn't want any more dogs, she doesn't want to have to go through this again (although she has another 2 dogs) She told me that the other 2 knew that Tara's time had come to and end
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2006, 08:54 PM
What a brave and selfless decision Ash made. My heart breaks for her and her family.
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-12-2006, 10:08 PM
shes hurting corrie which is completely understandable she has to remember she turned taras life around in the 6 weeks they was together she didn't give up and she should be proud of herself for doing every thing that was possible.
it time she will have another 1 thats needs tlc its part of ash.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-12-2006, 11:09 PM
Poor Tara what a shame
I guess she was past all help when Ash got her,at least she ended her time here in loving gentle hands...
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2006, 11:10 PM
It is part of her Marie. It's something she was brought up with I always had rescue's, some of them in appauling states, and she was always there, wanting to help.

I have told her that they all gave Tara a very loving, caring home, and that sometimes, you can't turn them all round. What she did was for the best for Tara and it was the biggest, selfless act she'll ever do. I think at the moment, all she can think about is that she wanted Tara there for christmas To be spoilt and loved like every other dog I told her that although I could see where she was coming from, she would have to think of the quality of life that Tara would of had up until then, it would also make the final trip to the vets a lot harder too

I really feel for my girl at the moment, we all know what she's going through, and will probably go through many times over
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2006, 11:12 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Poor Tara what a shame
I guess she was past all help when Ash got her,at least she ended her time here in loving gentle hands...
The vet told her Mini that Tara definatly had this condition when her previous owners gave her up to the rescue Ash got her from
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4