Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2022, 07:01 AM

Wet Wednesday morn 14th September 2022

Morning all. Kelly has been in touch. Today is my hopefully day for seeing my friend Margaret. That's if it isn't chucking it down this afternoon. There is no bus shelter where she catches the bus so sometimes she doesn't come. How is Rosie now. Have a good day everyone if you can.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2022, 07:20 AM
Good morning all.

The sun is shining and it doesn't look too chill so it looks like we'll enjoy our morning

Rosie still isn't herself, Brenda - thanks for asking. The awful retching seems to have stopped, but she's still not right
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2022, 08:51 AM
Good morning Brenda and Chris

Sorry Kelly is not well please send her my love when you next contact her Lynn

Enjoy the sunshine Chris. Sorry Rosie is still not herself. Do hope you find what the problem is.

Very wet here so madam has taken herself back to bed. All plans to mow the lawn now on hold so only plan is to take Barry for his covid booster.

Hope all are well. Take are.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2022, 09:20 AM
Good morning, all

Chris sorry Rosie is not right my heart really does go out to you. Glad Griff has been in contact, Brenda what are your plans with Margaret today? Sue have a good day and get Berry jabbed. Moyra hope all is good with you. Lynn hope you have a great day.

No plans for the day going to watch the Queens procession and pop to Dunelm grab a couple of curtain poles (and pay of course LOL)

Wow just seen the brother of my friend on the TV in the crowd awaiting for the Queens procession such a shock to see someone you know there.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2022, 12:32 PM
Kazz just the usual with Margaret, eating, drinking and yakking. Chris I still think Rosie had/has kennel cough. The retching causes bruising of the throat/body and being small hurts more. Hope she feels better soon.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-09-2022, 06:26 PM
A quick good evening to everyone.
Long day with Freya, she is now cutting her side teeth, didn't want her breakfast, fussy with lunch but ate nannies scrambled egg.
Wouldn't eat her tea and fell asleep at 5.30 tried so hard to keep her awake

Gorden left at 5 to get back for someone to view the car they didn't turn up and no message, the 7pm haven't turned up and left no message.
So maybe someone will turn up.
I am now peed off with people asking for details and address then a no show.

Day off tomorrow out to treat brother to cake and coffee belated Birthday treat.
Freya Friday then no more baby sitting till following Thursday. We are popping off to the Derbyshire Dales Sunday for a much needed break.

Sorry Rosie is still under the weather Chris.
Hope you enjoyed your lunch brenda.
Will do Sue regarding Kelly and the message.
Kazz hope your day went well.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2022, 08:00 PM
Oh very nice Lynn are you staying over in Derbyshire or visiting friends? I would recommend Calke Abbey a NT property
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2022, 09:57 PM
Nothing ever goes smoothly. They fitted the fire alarm yesterday and it went off twice during the night. The guys came back today and said it's because he must have been vaping. The Care Manager called me to ask and I said I very much doubted vaping caused it as it went off at 5 am and woke him up

The fiddled and prodded and said it was fixed.

Gary came in and came straight on videocam to me. He hadn't had a puff on his vape and while we were talking - off it went again.

Message sent, but me thinks we are in for the long haul on this until they finally find the cause of it