View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2006, 03:04 PM
mine are already on show today!!!! god bless centrally heated offices!!!
minda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-03-2006, 06:10 PM
I love it when the spring bulbs start to come up. It's so exciting. The first thing I do every morning at the moment is walk round the garden (in my dressing gown I must add!) to examine every bulb to see if there's a flower yet! My neighbours must think I'm mad. So far I've had loads of snowdrops, a few crocuses and the first daffodil flowers are just starting to show, and the tulips are showing leaves now. There's also a few mystery bulbs coming up that I don't remember planting. can't wait to see what they are.
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2006, 07:15 AM
Hi jomcc,
No I had a bad day as a b**** came into the ring with a bitch in season, it was a mixed class, Deccy was the only male so he went nuts Got the RGS only because 2 other dogs were absent so only 2 of us there Polly was chucked out of Veteran. No, not entered in Easter Sunday show, is it a UK show as I can't see anything on my IKC calendar?.....not doing anything that day so could come if I can get a schedule.

The weather here is unbelievable. Freezing fog this morning, I don't think I will even see the daffodils! I have found something growing under the hedge where the farmer missed with the spraygun so looking forward to seeing what it is - it looks like a lily at the moment, but we have wild orchids here growing like weeds so it could be anything!
minda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-03-2006, 03:35 PM
It's been really sunny here. Not only did I see daffodils but also the first bumble bee of the year and birds starting to build nests. It must be spring!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2