View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2006, 10:42 PM

Photo of garden & Northern Inuits imprint! HELP!

Does anyone have any advice or some use of barrier to prevent dogs getting into a section of garden?
Here are my two Northern Inuits's giving little respect to the grass which once was! My landscape garden now looks like a mudbath and they come in looking like they have been in a swamp.
I am going to have to section parts of it off, these photos are only part of the trouble.
Does anyone use any type of barracade or gate? I dont really want a permanent structure maybe something I can open and close so as to allow them the full stretch of the garden If Im there, but when letting them out for a quick wee I can have them closed in to the patio. I had thought of a folding gate, like those you put up for climbing roses etc and the metal ones they put at porch entrances to shops but am sure they would be expensive.
Any help would be appreciated, as you can see I have little grass left.

Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2006, 11:13 PM
OMG Miss Kirkham, what have they been doing up there, no the wonder you are fighting a losing battle against the mud. You need something thats for sure.
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2006, 11:15 PM
Thanks Janet it was once lovely up there, spent loads of money putting in all those plants and they dug them all up. Im gutted. What you doing up?
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2006, 11:19 PM
I know you will have to start again. i know how you feel, remmber when our fence blew down last year, you would of thought a bomb had dropped before we tidied it all up, but you do have a much bigger garden however.
i was on my way to bed actually, i just was looking tosee if anyone had answerd my sad post in gone but not forgotton. i read a bad sad stroy yesterday and wish i hadnt,it has played on my mind all day and i wnated to try and give it "closure" as they say.
im not sure if it wokred though cos now i keep checking to see if anyone else posted.
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2006, 11:21 PM
I saw your post but cant look at things like that. Hope some have helped.
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2006, 11:23 PM
Yes they have, i know you cant look thats why i said nothing to you, theres nothing bad in the gone but not forgotton though, it was all in the other post.

Tikaani look like he has gorwn again, i like the pic of brodie running towards you.
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2006, 11:26 PM
Tikaani look like he has gorwn again, i like the pic of brodie running towards you.[/QUOTE]

Yep straight through my legs as usual!
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2006, 11:27 PM
best be careful, or you will end up in the mud aswell, if billy barger girl gets her own way
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2006, 11:31 PM
Originally Posted by Toby
best be careful, or you will end up in the mud aswell, if billy barger girl gets her own way
He-he or get a free ride home!
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2006, 11:33 PM
Indeed, im off to bed in a mo. hope you feel better.
Sorry ive hijacked your post, people may not answer cos they think ive been on giving you loads of good advice.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >