Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2022, 08:11 AM

Daily thread Thursday 6th January 2022

Morning all, awake early to get an appointment with the nurse practitioner.... only took 10 minutes of trying... annoying that I can't just go in and be seen as it means 4 trips to the Drs for me...oh well
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2022, 09:21 AM
Morning Kelly. Morning to whoever else comes on today. Hoping I can find someone to help with the filter thing on the washing machine. Worried about all the water that might come out and flood the floor. Didn't worry when I lived at the other house as it was downstairs in the kitchen but being upstairs don't want to flood the downstairs flat. Oh well it will sort itself out somehow. Have a good day peeps. The sun was shining but now disappeared behind some clouds.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2022, 10:24 AM
Good morning Kelly, Brenda and all who follow

Hope all goes swell with the nurse Kelly

There shouldn't be that much water left in the filter Brenda so perhaps some towels under it before opening would be enough. Good luck

Very frosyt and cold this morning. Meat in slow Coker for meat pies, Teazle walked and housework done, Barry has managed to tighten the toilet seat which was a bit of a faff but at least it is now secure. Back on school run this afternoon and tomorrow as Ben has his booster appointment then at our doctors at 3,30 so not enough time to get girls and get to it. Next week he seems to have sorted his hours so that his lunch hour will enable him to pick the girls up so a week off hopefully.

Hope all are well. Take care.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2022, 01:29 PM
Good afternoon.

Blooming cold out there this morning. My hands were like blocks of ice which is unusual for me. It was sunny this morning though although it has clouded over now and looks like rain

Just our same old, same old and the guys who are working at doing up the amusement arcade weren't working this morning so no entertainment today
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2022, 02:48 PM
Brenda, Google it, there will be a YouTube video about it.
Sue, my nan and grandad used to drop us to school and pick us up.....we loved it!
Chris.....we had snow!! Not much but still.... it's now raining
Bit of a mix up at the drs, I booked for a telephone consultation...but they put me through as a face to face appointment but had told me to drop a sample in.....if it was a face to face you just take the sample with you, anyway, got the call eventually, blood in my urine so it's going back to the hospital and I daresay my consultant will pick up on it and my urologist too....I did quite well, not seen them for about a year at urology... she's given me antibiotics as it's painful passing urine and my kidneys hurt too. I did explain its of no concern to me and that it's a regular occurrence but she seemed in a bit of a flap going on about if I begin feeling very unwell I have to be careful because of sepsis and the hospital is the best place for me....not a chance lol. There's no visiting so I would freeze to death and starve without anyone being there to fetch me a quilt and my meals
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2022, 09:32 PM
Evening all popping on to say new job great. Hope all is well with you all.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2022, 10:36 PM
That's great news Kazz. Being happy in your work is essential. Nothing worse that having to go to a job you absolutely hate. Been there, done that, but not for long
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2022, 11:30 PM
Totally agree Chris, getting out of bed when you are unhappy in your job is a hideous experience. So pleased for you Kazz!!!
I have emailed the head of waste at the council to see if there's any way of Steve going to be a bin lorry driver and pay the training fee back out of his wages...fingers crossed!