View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2007, 08:37 PM
i think its easy to assume they didn't fall apart as a mother who has lost a child a lot of falling apart happens alone i know that

they have a great support network and their strong cathoilic faith i think thats what has keep them going
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2007, 08:38 PM
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
I know there are bad people in this world and im not naive,but i truly believe that the Mc Canns are innocent.All i see in their faces is pain-not guilt.

I honestly think the Police are clutching at straws and looking for a scapegoat because of their goofs at the initial stages like allowing dozens of people into a crime scene before forensics did their thing.
i agree with all the above

well put
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-09-2007, 08:39 PM
Originally Posted by leo View Post
I dunno, i can understand they both have to perform under pressure, in their jobs, but that aside, if your child had gone missing you would be an emotion wreak, regardless of you job.
Your emotions would get the better of you as the parent.
But surely their emotions would get the better of them if they had hidden her death because of an accident like is being said.
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-09-2007, 08:40 PM
Who knows whats fact or fiction, i guess time will tell.
The main thing is maddie.
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-09-2007, 08:42 PM
Originally Posted by leo View Post
Who knows whats fact or fiction, i guess time will tell.
The main thing is maddie.
True, and hopefully it will all be sorted soon.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2007, 08:43 PM
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
I know there are bad people in this world and im not naive,but i truly believe that the Mc Canns are innocent.All i see in their faces is pain-not guilt.

I honestly think the Police are clutching at straws and looking for a scapegoat because of their goofs at the initial stages like allowing dozens of people into a crime scene before forensics did their thing.
But it's the British Police who has found the 'evidence' not the Portugese. I agree I don't think they have been particularly good in this case but my opinion has remaind the same throughout that this case isn't all that it seems.
Becky
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2007, 08:55 PM
i truly hope that the police are just clutching at straws , and find the true killers , so the family can morne the loss of there child in peace xxdk
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2007, 10:03 PM
All very confusing isn;t it.
Arguido (male) Arguida (female) status is when someone becomes more than a witness but not charged or arrested (just an inbetween level we dont have here)
Police can designate it or a witness can ask for it to be invoked to give them right to remain silent under questioning and a lawyer.
Under Arguida The Mccanns will not be able to change residence, leave the country and will have to report to police station every 5 days with all documents.
It just gives the Police at this time more control. (As she was not taken direct to court after questioning)

It gives them (police) the right to ask certain questions.

But I wonder why (if it is the truth) the police found it necessary after all this time to do a forensic check on the hire car. For what reason have they decided now is the time to "check" the car.....something is going on. But what have they new information or has the evidence been planted - and then where does that lead you too?

Karen
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-09-2007, 10:05 PM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
But it's the British Police who has found the 'evidence' not the Portugese. I agree I don't think they have been particularly good in this case but my opinion has remaind the same throughout that this case isn't all that it seems.
Becky
This evidence could for example be a tiny blood droplet which could have been deposited quite innocently-children are forever cutting themselves,but to the Police it would ring alarm bells.This is all speculating though,but what im trying to say that sometimes the most damming of evidence could be the most innocent.

I just dont believe the Mc Canns would concoct an abducton story if they accidently killed their daughter just to save their careers.I dont think any parent could live with themselves knowing they prematurely ended their childs life.There are two people here and no matter how strong willed one might be-stories always come unhinged and lies surface.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2007, 10:12 PM
Not always Steve ...people are capable of many things.

Not saying they are guilty I don't know.
It is all specualtion no one may ever know.
Page 7 of 17 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »