Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2013, 07:21 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily Thread (Friday)

Good morning all,

No frost here I hope this morning finds you all well and those who haven't been sleeping well recently have all had a good night sleep.

I'm off to meet my friend at Painshill Park this morning which should be lovely as the trees should all be in their full autumn livery. I'll take some photos and post them later.

See you all a little later.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-11-2013, 07:28 AM
Morning Jenny and everyone.
Cold here and dry but no frost. Enjoy your walk Jenny.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2013, 07:29 AM
Morning

I hope you have a good time with your friends Jenny.

Sunny but cold today - I am looking forward to my walk with Loki this morning.

I had a bad night again - no idea why this is happening - but two lovely warm little bodies came in early for cuddles.

Have a good day everyone.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2013, 07:31 AM
Morning Jenny and everyone

You sound bright and perky there Jenny. I envy your walk today, I love looking at the autumn glory,it's quite a sight out of my front window now with all the trees finally changing colour. The park at the bottom of my road which stretches the whole length of the road, about 2 miles is absolutely packed with colour atm, and everytime I drive along there I nearly crash the car, cos I can't take my eyes off it. Enjoy it today Jenny and your walk with the boys.

Dave and I are off up to the van to strip it out when we've walked Zena. I do hope we're doing the right thing here by taking out all the chintz, but I'm sure I'll make it all cosy and nice with the new furniture.

Hope everyone is ok along with the doglets, and I'll catch up later if I can.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2013, 07:32 AM
Morning Jenny, Morning all who come after,

Hope you have a nice time Jenny.

I had a bit of a rude awakening this morning. Heard a rattling, banging and the thunder of tiny paws from under the bed, so looked under bed, Mocha lying there looking at me as if to say 'what?', so tried to go back to sleep, 'rattle, bang, thump!', looked under bed, Mocha lying there looking innocent, tried again...again rattle, bang, thump...looked under bed, Mocha has found a ball we got her last year and is chasing it around under the bed Mocha NEVER chases a ball! She has gone insane

Got rid of my TMA last night, so happy with that. The next section looks fascinating, it's going through things like Niquabs and religious violence so should be very interesting. Can't wait to get going on that, but in the meantime I need to do an essay on why Othello was a naive fool Shouldn't be too hard.

Off to work just now and spending some much needed time with Brian later. Hope you all have a nice day.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2013, 07:34 AM
Morning Lynn, Linda and Lorraine you posted when I did. Sorry to hear you had another bad night Linda, hope you can catch up somehow today. I know how Dave suffers with this lack of sleep.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-11-2013, 07:43 AM
Morning Helena, Lorraine and Linda.

Good luck at the van today Helena I am sure it will all look lovely when its done.
Sorry to hear you had another bad night Linda.
Well done with the TMA Lorraine and good luck with the next step. Cheeky Mocha.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2013, 07:53 AM
Morning all.
Hope you enjoy your day Jenny.
Oh dear Linda I wonder what is causing these bad nights Maybe if you took something like Nightall for a couple of nights it would get you back into the sleeping habit.
Lol at Mocha there Lore.
Have a good day at the van Helena, don't work too hard.

I have to go for my Blue Badge assessment this morning. Fingers crossed eh
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-11-2013, 08:01 AM
Morning Jenny good luck.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-11-2013, 08:23 AM

Jenny - I hope you enjoy your walk with your friend, and look forward to seeing the autumnal photos.

Lynn - You are a bit quiet this morning - I hope you are OK.

Linda - sorry to hear that you had another bad night - I hope you enjoy your walk with Loki.

Helena - I am sure that the van will look absolutely splendid with the new furniture!

Lorraine - the comment "thunder of tiny paws" made me laugh! Well done on the TMA!

Nippy - good luck with the Blue Badge assessment - Red Adair should be a great help.

- Noise noise noise - JCBs all along the road sorting out I do not know what with the drainage ditch, with lots of men giving orders and/or just standing round. Went out to the edge of the pavement on Xanadu and managed to catch hold of one of the Big Big Bosses and asked [politely of course, ie heavy sarcasm which I knew he would not pick up on] what they intended to do to enable me to go to the macolet without ending up on the road with Xanadu on top of me.

I do wish I had been able to record what he said just in case... because he said that once they had finished across the road with all the drainage ditches, they were going to put a sloping mini ramp of asphalt from the pavement to the road, along the whole width of my now double width ramp. I will believe it when I see it, but he reckons about another three weeks - hopefully. So it looks like the threat of legal action made by my neighbour might have had some effect because why else would two of the Big Big Bosses have been around?

In the meantime that blummin' noise immediately outside my bungalow has given me a splitting headache.

Fingers crossed please and have a good day everyone!
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »