View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2013, 04:09 PM
TW. Norman the biggest Dane must be about 5 by now. I've not seen her for a few months as she moved house to another area. He is the biggest Dane I've ever seen as well. She does cat rescue too & had to move into a one bedroom flat with 2 Danes & about 25 cats. The mind boggles about how they all fit in the flat
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2013, 04:29 PM
Not sure she can cope with that number of cats and two GDs in a small flat. How can she afford to keep them and give them all the love that each one needs, it's impossible. The poor lass needs help to alleviate her of some of the responsibility. Cannot the Cats Protection League help her to accommodate some of them. I know the RSPCA is useless in such circumstances.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-07-2013, 04:30 PM
OMG I have no idea either, I know what my house is like when all 4 girlies are in
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2013, 04:44 PM
She has quite a few health issues & is on disability benefits. I know she has problems walking very far. She used to live in a rented 3 bedroom house but had to be evicted as the landlord wasn't paying the mortgage so the LA had to rehouse her & seeing as she was by herself she was only entitled to a 1 bed ( ground floor ) flat. She was determined she wasn't going to get rid of any of the cats though. We tried to talk her out of keeping them all but she wouldn't have it. I think she volunteers for a cat rescue but keeps the cats at home to help out the woman who owns it.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2013, 04:57 PM
So today has been kinda busy. Housework wise anyway. Got all my recycling in the bin. Couldn't hoover cause Brian is ill so house is hairy. Father Jack the bunny has had his bedding changed, the dinner is on. Spag bol tonight.

On the plus side my Aussie style hat has arrived. I'm delighted. It fits perfectly and I love it. Managed to get a little study done too in the sun.

Going out for a run later and going to start on the programme for cadets too. Busy evening.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-07-2013, 04:59 PM
Hi all haven't read any posts yet but guess you were waiting for news with baited breath.
Bad news none of them suitable.

The one we both had high hopes for was a bit disappointing very small kitchen.
The 2nd viewing the house just wasn't doing it for me then the agent happened to say it has to feel like home and I ended up blubbing and skulking back to the car while Gorden did the goodbyes. I can't imagine my furniture in it my choice of decor and I certainly can't imagine living there.
So back to the drawing board.

I will catch up in a while with all the news.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2013, 05:04 PM
Oh Lynn, it must be so soul destroying to travel all that way and not find anything that could feel like home about it. So Sorry for you, Get your feet up and have a rest for a while. Moyra.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2013, 05:10 PM
Aww Lynn, poor thing.
I do think the EA is right though, you have to know immediately that a house is right.
For every house there is a buyer and every buyer a house, hang in there girl!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-07-2013, 05:11 PM
Oh no Lynn, was hoping you would be full of the house you'd chosen.
One will come to you I am very sure
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2013, 05:19 PM
LYNN
"Sometimes you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince"
Can't think of a saying that relates to house hunting..this is as close as I could get But you know what I mean.
Don't blame you for having a sulk, I would too but someday you'll be laughing about all of this.From the comfort of your armchair in your new house xxx
Page 5 of 17 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 > Last »