Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

30-07-2013, 07:24 AM
'morning Lynn, Helena, Bev, Jenny, Malka and all who follow

Just snuck in here while OH has her breakie and then I'm off to get the van ready for my trip.

Lynn especially good wishes with your house hunting today, yesterday I found another one which looks ideal for us but when I rang the agent she said four people were viewing today I made a viewing for next Tuesday and there are certain reasons why the vendor may (possibly) take our offer which are too long to go into now. However, I am determined not to 'fall in love' with any house, there's just too much choice on the market to get into a Dutch auction

Malka, so sorry to read about Pereg again having a Grand mal seizure, I don't know how you cope I really don't, best wishes to you both.

Sorry I have again lost track of where Pat is, it sounds like she is back in Cyprus, but I've only just got used to her being in England Where ever you are Pat I hope all is well, thanks for your messages ref. our dear Bara.

Helena, after all the trauma with the exploding boiler I hope you have a more peaceful week

Jenny, best wishes to you, once again I've not been keeping up with your life and all your happenings, sorry

By for now, might pop in this evening if all is going to plan here. If not I shall be banging my head on a wall somewhere
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2013, 07:26 AM
Morning....
LYNN,can't wait to hear all the news later...good luck,so exciting!!
HELENA,your new hair do, will be a masterpiece!!
MALKA(( hugs)) for you and lovely Pereg xx
BEV know what it's like to have a phobia I get held to ransom be cats sometimes
JENNY G only a dog lover starts the mornin washing off fox poo!!
(( hugs)) to TW and Norma,thinking of you both xx
Have a great day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-07-2013, 07:27 AM
Good morning fellow members I have little Hannah all day today and I think it is going to be wet and we won't be able to get out much. So it will be a day of playing indoors for us .

Enjoy your day everyone
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2013, 08:00 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Malka I am sorry to be reading about Pereg. How come that man is able to get out it seems very unfair.
More (((hugs))).

Morning Bev is there a hedgehog charity you could call who would come and round up and take the hedgehogs.
You don't want a massacre in the garden plus Lily would suffer from the spines they would leave behind.
Good luck with all you have to do today.
There is a hedgehog charity Lynn but they cannot get to the hedgehogs during the day as they are under the shed and they won't hang around for hours at night waiting for them to come out one at a time over a period of 5 hours.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2013, 08:05 AM

Morning Lynn, good luck with your hunting
Morning Helena, I think I would tell the h dresser how you feel, other wise it could happen again and I know you can be diplomatic
Morning Malka, poor Pereg hope she improves through the day. Hugs
Bev, awww wish I lived closer I love hedgies, I would help you.
Morning Jenny, lol about the fox poo, it is always Lol when it is someone elses dog
Morning Losos, Eileen and Mini.
I was going for a saunter around the town this morning but it is raining so hard and there are so many holiday makers doing the same thing that I am going to stay home and make a banana loaf with some rotten bananas I've got here.
I will bring some to tonights soiree if you are good
Enjoy your day everyone see you later.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2013, 08:20 AM
Morning JENNY,banana loaf sounds fab..
No rain here...yet think we've been a bit spoilt of late,weather wise Guaranteed to pour down the second I hang out a wash Think some members could especially do with some of your baking delights later.
Have fun, enjoy your day xx
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2013, 08:24 AM
MINI,have visions of arts and crafts going on with you today
When mine were small we spent many hours with play- doh,was a godsend.
Enjoy your day with Hannah
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2013, 08:33 AM
Good Morning everyone,

Lynn, Good luck with your home hunting today.

Helena, Good luck with your hair colouring today I hope it goes to your liking.

T.W. What can I say, my heart goes out to you. I just hope the police catch up with him and he is charged with what he has done in which case the CC people are then likely to reimburse you with the money he stole.

Malka, Poor you and Pereg, as if you don't have enough problems without the poor lass having another grand mal. I hope she recovers quickly and that something is sorted as to your driveway soon.

Bev, hope you get most of your packing done today. Take care.

Norma, so sorry to hear you are unwell and I wish you better soon.

Everyone else too I hope you all have a good day today. God bless.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-07-2013, 08:36 AM
ooooh yesss banana loaf Nippy, just pop some over to me when its done please
Been out and cleaned up and fed girlies, having my brekkie now and then I have to make the call to MBNA I feel a bit less shaken today, still very upset, but more angry that this has happened than anything else.
Still finding it hard to understand the why's, I have to put it behind me and find a way out of the mess I have been left in.
Malka, you too are obviously still in a mess with this kerb thing, why on earth did these total morons sort the other guy out with a means of escape but not you. Is Pereg asleep now, I really hope this was a one off, like you say hardly surprising given all the upset yesterday. Did you get hold of the macelot in the end last night.
Jenny, Fox Poo at 5am he's very lucky he got back in the house, eugh that smell, and now you have to wash him and then clean up where you have washed him, then the bedding has to go in the wash.
Have a lovely day, coffee with your friends sounds great.
Fingers crossed on your hair Helena, don't know what to advise on that front, either way it could go horribly wrong.
Sometimes its best to close ones mouth and smile and bite the tongue.
Thinking of you today Lynn, one of those houses is for you, I'm sure.
Bev, if it is a hedgehog charity then surely they can help you or why be a hedgehog charity if they can't. I cannot understand animal charities who don't really want to do stuff that isn't straight forward, and a hedgehog living under a shed that needs moving can't be that unusual.
Poor thing, she will have no idea how scared you are, in fact she is probably scareder of you if you think about it as she has her babies to protect.
Mini have a nice day with your grandaughter and hope the weather picks up for you, was quite sunny here earlier on but the cloud has come over and there is quite a cool breeze
Onwards and upwards as they say!!!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2013, 08:45 AM
TW,the reason you don't understand the why's I reckon is because you ain't got a bad bone in your body! What goes around comes around and that's the truth.(( hugs))
Page 2 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »