View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Archaeopath
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-06-2005, 07:36 PM
I'm not going to post my personal views on abortion as it is an extremely personal choice someone has to make.

But for the anti-abortion/pro-lifers on DW - how d'you feel about abortions resulting from rapes? Do the ethics change dependent on the circumstances? Or should a young girl carry the responsibilities of rearing a child she had no choice in creating?

Becs
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2005, 07:37 PM
how sad when you hate one of your siblings! I agrue with mine but at the end of the night, or after a phone call i say i love you and give my older bro a kiss good night/bye/hello! My lil bro dont like hugs and kisses yet, he 16 hes to cool for that lol!

I love my bros so much, i even have 2 step bros who live in israel and i adore them too!
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2005, 07:39 PM
I agree becs so much, how can you totally be agaisnt abortions and then bend the rules for women who have been raped?

Im not aiming this at anyone of dogweb because i dont want any arugments cus i love it here that you can talk freely and open without someone hating you for your views
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-06-2005, 07:41 PM
well i know for 1 if i was ever raped i would get rid.
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2005, 07:45 PM
Originally Posted by Archaeopath
I'm not going to post my personal views on abortion as it is an extremely personal choice someone has to make.

But for the anti-abortion/pro-lifers on DW - how d'you feel about abortions resulting from rapes? Do the ethics change dependent on the circumstances? Or should a young girl carry the responsibilities of rearing a child she had no choice in creating?

Becs
Agree totally!!
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2005, 07:51 PM
Im not going to get involved in this one, as obviously its very personal and people have strong views an the matter.
I think Becs has a very good point some people dont have the choice in whether they fall pregnant and what about if something was seriously wrong or terminally ill with the baby should the person have the choose to abort then?
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-06-2005, 07:54 PM
close to the bone something was seriously wrong with my son more than 1 problem which resulted in his death @ 15 months old.
but i think ppl should have the right to choose for them selfs, after all they are the ones that have to care for the child.
amts
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2005, 07:57 PM
Originally Posted by Archaeopath

Becs
I´m with you on this one :smt023
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2005, 07:59 PM
Originally Posted by leo
close to the bone something was seriously wrong with my son more than 1 problem which resulted in his death @ 15 months old.
but i think ppl should have the right to choose for them selfs, after all they are the ones that have to care for the child.
Im so sorry to hear about your son ((((big hug))))
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2005, 08:00 PM
ooh i see ive come on to an upset angry dispute over obortions think i will skip this one best wishes everyone
Page 4 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 > Last »