View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2010, 11:59 AM
We're also all thinking about you and sending you, Gorden and Ollie our love xxx
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2010, 11:59 AM
Improvement - isn't that a lovely word Got everything crossed for you here Lynn, I do hope we hear something positive today too.

Huge hugs xxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2010, 01:01 PM
I'm really hoping there might have been a bit more improvement overnight. Still thinking of you and Gorden and the very brave sweet Ollie. I bet they've all fallen totally in love with him too, he really is such a brave little soldier, and I'm still willing him like crazy to get better for you. No news is good news maybe?! All the best for today's phone call Lynn, it must be getting harder by the day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-12-2010, 01:17 PM
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
Everything tightly crossed here,will keep checking back for an update,hope it's a good one.

Thinking of you,gentle cuddles for Ollie xx
Originally Posted by Sarah88 View Post
Just sending Ollie some more healing (((vibes)))... Hoping that you get some more news of improvement today...

Thinking of you

xoxox
Originally Posted by Vicki_Ann View Post
Sending healing vibes for Ollie. Really hope there's more improvement today! xx
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
We're also all thinking about you and sending you, Gorden and Ollie our love xxx
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
Improvement - isn't that a lovely word Got everything crossed for you here Lynn, I do hope we hear something positive today too.

Huge hugs xxxx
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
I'm really hoping there might have been a bit more improvement overnight. Still thinking of you and Gorden and the very brave sweet Ollie. I bet they've all fallen totally in love with him too, he really is such a brave little soldier, and I'm still willing him like crazy to get better for you. No news is good news maybe?! All the best for today's phone call Lynn, it must be getting harder by the day.
Thanks all. Not doing so good today I know there was that little bit of good news yesterday but if they treat him for the Myathensai Gravis the drugs are awful and have some horrible side effects do I want to do that to him ? It can come back it only goes into remission. If left to heal possibly on their own it can take up to 6 months too see any improvement and although we want him home dearly at the moment that is a physical impossibility and although money isn't an issue at the moment we cannot keep him in there for much longer because it soon will be at £50 a night and what will it do too him mentally being away from home and us for so long. Plus I am not coping so well him not being here with us. It is 8 days today and 9 nights.

Will update you when we get more news.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2010, 01:35 PM
Do you know what Lynn, I really don't know what I would do in this dire situation, no wonder your head is spinning and you're totally worn out No, you cannot put a much loved dog through some horrible side effects, you also cannot nurse him as he is at home (he's such a great big bear isn't he), and if you say it only goes into remission Then you say there would only be an improvement in 6 month's time Oh Lynn, my heart is breaking for you here, there's too much againsts and not a lot of the "for's" is there here Whatever you decide, I only know that it will be for Ollie you have chosen and that it will be the right one, be it the hardest decision you've ever had to make. Sending all my love and strength for the next few days, it's not going to be easy, I feel sick again for you.xxxxxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-12-2010, 01:45 PM
Do you know what Lynn, I really don't know what I would do in this dire situation, no wonder your head is spinning and you're totally worn out No, you cannot put a much loved dog through some horrible side effects, you also cannot nurse him as he is at home (he's such a great big bear isn't he), and if you say it only goes into remission Then you say there would only be an improvement in 6 month's time Oh Lynn, my heart is breaking for you here, there's too much againsts and not a lot of the "for's" is there here Whatever you decide, I only know that it will be for Ollie you have chosen and that it will be the right one, be it the hardest decision you've ever had to make. Sending all my love and strength for the next few days, it's not going to be easy, I feel sick again for you.xxxxxxx
Thanks Helena for understanding. I really hope if we have to take the road we are feeling at the moment we may have too that others understand as well as some of you will and know our reasons are good ones and in Ollie's interests not ours.
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2010, 02:07 PM
I can only agree with this My heart goes out to you, this is just such a horrible position for you to be in and msut be every dog owners worst nightmare. No matter what happens you must take comfort in knowing you put Ollies needs before your own

Holding you deep in my thoughts xx
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2010, 02:09 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Thanks Helena for understanding. I really hope if we have to take the road we are feeling at the moment we may have too that others understand as well as some of you will and know our reasons are good ones and in Ollie's interests not ours.
Lynn, Im sorry that the news isnt as good today. I cant imagine how awful all this has been for you and your family. I had one night away from Tilly and I was in bits. Please know that what ever you decide to do, we all know it will be the best option for you and Ollie. We are here for you and will support you for what ever the future may hold. He is your dog and only you know what is best for him. It must be awful to know that you may soon have to make such a decision but we will all understand. Huge hugs to you as always. xxx
Vicki_Ann
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-12-2010, 02:17 PM
Lynn you have loved your Ollie and been with him through thick and thin since he was a baby. Whatever decision you make will be in his best interests. This must be so hard. I have had to make similar decisions for my pets in the past and I know how gut-wrenching it is when faced with those facts and your dear boy's happiness and welfare in the middle.

Be strong, Ollie trusts you to do what is best for him, and we will be here to support you xxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-12-2010, 02:21 PM
Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
I can only agree with this My heart goes out to you, this is just such a horrible position for you to be in and msut be every dog owners worst nightmare. No matter what happens you must take comfort in knowing you put Ollies needs before your own

Holding you deep in my thoughts xx
Originally Posted by tillytheterrier View Post
Lynn, Im sorry that the news isnt as good today. I cant imagine how awful all this has been for you and your family. I had one night away from Tilly and I was in bits. Please know that what ever you decide to do, we all know it will be the best option for you and Ollie. We are here for you and will support you for what ever the future may hold. He is your dog and only you know what is best for him. It must be awful to know that you may soon have to make such a decision but we will all understand. Huge hugs to you as always. xxx
Originally Posted by Vicki_Ann View Post
Lynn you have loved your Ollie and been with him through thick and thin since he was a baby. Whatever decision you make will be in his best interests. This must be so hard. I have had to make similar decisions for my pets in the past and I know how gut-wrenching it is when faced with those facts and your dear boy's happiness and welfare in the middle.

Be strong, Ollie trusts you to do what is best for him, and we will be here to support you xxx
Thanks all.

Still waiting for todays update. Have too be patient Ollie is not Nadias only patient. Waiting for news is so difficult too.
Page 43 of 123 « First < 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 53 93 > Last »