View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2009, 01:58 PM

Child abuse nursery worker...your views?

I am sure you have all heard about this on the news but here is a link if you havent.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...e-nursery.html

It makes me feel physically sick that these parents trusted this woman with their toddlers and this happens AT the nursery....where surely there are other staff present?

Do you think they had any suspicions?

What gets me is that if she hadnt been so stupid as to leave the nursery logo in a picture it would still be going on.

And this woman has older kids herself FFS so she has ruined their lives as well.
Hope she rots in hell
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2009, 02:21 PM
Well, she's obviously a filthy dirtbag She can think herself lucky that one of my kids weren't at her Nursery

As for the poor parents who have had kids in her care, they must be out of their minds with worry. How do you quiz a kid of that age to find out if anything inappropriate has been happening!!!!!!
hectorsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2009, 02:37 PM
she should hang for her filthy deeds.

what is worring is she had a CRB check and the higher one.
this could be happening all over the country.
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2009, 03:14 PM
There's only one word for it - sick

I feel so sorry for the parents of the children entrusted to her care. I read today that she has been in court and a lot if them turned up and she was spat at in the dock.

These things always get to me as I just can't comprehend how someone can do this to a child and think it's acceptable especially someone who has children themselves.

I hope she gets everything she deserves.
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2009, 03:28 PM
its so sick

i dont know what else to say......
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2009, 03:40 PM
I'm disgusted on an almost daily basis by the human race at the moment.
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2009, 04:14 PM
she is a disgrace ,like you say make you feel very very sick . i cant beleive a woman ,could turn on a child .shocking
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2009, 05:17 PM
In a word (or two) sick b**ch
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-06-2009, 05:24 PM
Well i'm sure she will not get a warm welcome from the other women, when she goes into prison. here hoping.
My heart goes out to the families of the nursery children, all of them wondering if thier child was hurt or photographed. a parents worse nightmare.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2009, 05:38 PM
I agonised over sending my little girl to pre-school for two mornings a week - anyone messed with her I would tear them limb from limb. This case has sickened me and last night I was all for pulling her out.

Someone - other staff - must have seen something? At our pre-school, parents are asked to help out on a rota system so that makes me feel more secure.

As to how you find out if anything has gone on - the little child probably doesn't know it's wrong so wouldn't mention it and even if they did, perhaps they have been intimidated into keeping quiet?

I always ask how pre-school was, what they did, what they had for their snack, who she played with, etc. etc. - usually over lunch, so I hope anything different would be highlighted.

It's horrible, just horrible and I wish for nothing but bad things for this 'person'.
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »