Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2010, 12:51 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Aww thanks DD , I remember when I first started showing nearly 20 years ago, I used to feel physically sick as I stood in the ring...then, true to form, I began to love my hobby and just couldn't get enough of it If he wins he wins, if not he has already proved himself to be the loving companion that we wanted xx
aw Its nice to win but not the end of the world ay. I havent been showing long, I use to book a show get there freak out and mum would end up handling! Now I just love It and will be handling at crufts next year and thats just way to scarey
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2010, 05:57 AM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
aw Its nice to win but not the end of the world ay. I havent been showing long, I use to book a show get there freak out and mum would end up handling! Now I just love It and will be handling at crufts next year and thats just way to scarey
I love handling at Crufts...there are so many people chatting to you as they sit at the ringside, always curious as to your dogs breeding and the dogs dishing out setter hugs to anyone that wants one as they wait their turn to be gone over
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2