Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2019, 07:12 AM

Daily Thread,Tuesday, 13th August, 2019

Good morning everyone, nice and bright this morning but not sure it is going to last. Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all things keep safe and well. God bless.

Kelly, trust you had an uneventful night and Lynn hoping Dillon is ok this morning. Harvey please continue to feel better. God bless all.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2019, 07:49 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope you night was quiet Griff

Sun shinning when I got up but now drizzling. Off to library this morning and then the vet for a check up this afternoon.
Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-08-2019, 07:52 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Nice sunny day here today.

griff I to hope you had an uneventful night.
Harvey hope you are improving.
Sue hoping Teazle is feeling better to.

Just had reply from Dillon's insurance company they will not cover the platelet therapy due to Dillon's hips and elbows being classed as chronic and that they will never be cured regardless of what is done.
That's fair enough we weren't really expecting it to be covered but thought best to check.
We will cover the cost if Katharine says next month that will help him more than the Previcox.
griff i think you're right about it being similar to what some people have done when they have these injections in their face.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2019, 10:12 AM
Morning all
Nothing happened last night but they would have to be really really stupid. Still no word from the police, dad says they just said sometime this week.
Lynn, sorry the insurance won't pay
Hope you all have a great day
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-08-2019, 10:16 AM
Teazle is back to her normal self. We still stop her jumping onto the seats so Sue lifts up her ladyship whose demands must be obeyed.
She still has a collar hood on at night to stop her having a go at the stitches ,during the day we stop her.

food? call her miss piggy piggy, try stopping her heading for the food bowl

griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2019, 02:09 PM
I am so sorry... wrapped up in all my own drama I missed the lovely Teazle was poorly, hope she feels better soon
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2019, 02:13 PM
Good afternoon all.

Bit cooler today, but not too bad.

Same old as usual.

I did have a doctor's appointment this afternoon that I arranged yesterday. Got in to a message that this afternoon is cancelled so I now go Friday morning instead. I'm not holding my breath that that one will go ahead as our doctors are appalling. Good job it's not desperately urgent.

Rosie is a foodie too TW. She has been giving me the big browns for half an hour now and she still has a bit of a wait . So glad that Teazle is recovering well.

Ouch, Lynn. But we do love our little money pits regardless x
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-08-2019, 03:15 PM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
Teazle is back to her normal self.

So glad she is better. A good appetite is a clear indication all is well. Lovely picture. Is that an electric blanket she is lying on ?
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-08-2019, 04:04 PM
No a airline blanket, the wire is sue,s laptop
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-08-2019, 04:15 PM
Glad the evening was uneventful griff.

Dillon use to be a foodie but has cut himself right down. Katharine isn't worried she would prefer for him to be a lot lighter to help with his joints so would I.

Good to see Teazle recovering.

I saw a thing the other day referring to Bernese Chris it said welcome to becoming bankrupt.
To be honest we weren't expecting the insurance to pay out due to his problems when we had to find another company to insure him for illness and possible injury to limbs. They have been very good for things we have claimed on in the past.

Luckily we do have some savings and a reasonable amount of disposable income while Gorden works so we can pay it. It does seem a bit annoying in as much as we pay £94 a month to insure him and we now have to pay 20% of any claim now he has turned 7. Guess it will be at least a £100 a month next year possibly a bit more.
If he has an injury or becomes very ill at least we have access to £10,000 if needed.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >