Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenn~n~Luke
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-06-2011, 03:05 PM

The Honest Dane...lol

I thought you guys might get a kick out of this little story....
Last night, or early this morning I should say....I'm sitting up in our bed reading, and I hear Luke calling me downstairs. I figured he had to pee, so down I go. He didn't have to pee. He met me at the bottom of the stairs and I followed him into the kitchen, where he proceeds to show me a mess on the counter and walls.
Apparently, Tyler had "forgotten" to clean out pan from earlier that night...so there was still some sauce in it. Luke got into it, and doing so, splashed some of it on the counter and wall.
So there he is, looking shameful, but letting me know for whatever reason that he'd done it and made a mess. Im cleaning it up, laughing thinking, why was it so important for you to tell me this? If only the kid could be this honest lol.
Poor boy...he never counter surfs so he must have been just unable to resist that temptation. But to come and tell me...that just blows my mind.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2011, 03:49 PM
aww this made me chuckle bless him at least he told you he'd been naughty
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2011, 04:00 PM
That made me laugh, Tess counter surfs from time to time when empty plates have been left with tastey morsals that are irresistable ......Bruce comes and tells on her he's a super-grass
Miranda Luck
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-06-2011, 09:05 AM
Excellent! I wish mine were as honest. I've dipped back into a dish of something left on the counter only for my husband to tell me he had seen one of the dogs grabbing a mouthful moments before I got there. Ummmm -yuk!