Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2008, 05:43 AM

Morning, morning, morning!

Morning all,

Thursday already – this week has sped by.

It’s back to just Suzanne and I again – the temp was just pants, and was “let go” yesterday along with another agency guy who let me down once too often. I was in a bad mood yesterday

At least Suzanne and I will be really busy, so the time will pass quickly .

Tuna and sweetcorn rolls for lunch – yum!

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe!

Today’s gem :
A middle-aged woman is standing naked in front of her bedroom mirror. “I look fat and ugly”, she says to her husband. “Quick, pay me a compliment”
The husband replies, “Your eyesight’s spot on”
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2008, 05:52 AM
Morning,
I needed a good night's sleep last night but I woke up at 2am and stayed awake. Can't blame Diva this time as she was a quiet girl unlike the night before. I've woken up feeling less than human, at least the weather's good with the sun streaming in already
Went to the "farmer's mart" yesterday as Rose wanted some seed potatoes and baby cabbages and her neighbour had said she could get them there. Pulled up, walked through the building, no sign of anything. Asked a man walking up the corridor about where was the veg for sale, he said "up at the end, in the canteen" sure enough, they were doing hot meals, with, er, veg. First time I've seen Rose speechless. Turned out that the sale of seed spuds etc was out of an unmarked van parked up on the pavement outside. At least she got what she wanted in the end!
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-05-2008, 05:56 AM
Mornin Vicky, mornin all, well I did it again last night fell asleep on the sofa.

Never mind, I made sure Caesar boy was all tucked up in the house this time.
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2008, 06:01 AM
morning
sorry about the temp vicki - maybe we should set up a dogsey agency and find you some staff that way.

another busy day here - asda here we come. meeting martin's eldest daughter today as well as she is moving in a few weeks and we are helping with the grandchildren. then got to meet richard (ex husband) off the train. dan doesnt know he is coming so should be a nice suprise. doesnt deserve it though as he has earned himself another detention at school.

have a good day all

sue
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2008, 06:05 AM
Originally Posted by Deccy View Post
Morning,
I needed a good night's sleep last night but I woke up at 2am and stayed awake. Can't blame Diva this time as she was a quiet girl unlike the night before. I've woken up feeling less than human, at least the weather's good with the sun streaming in already
Went to the "farmer's mart" yesterday as Rose wanted some seed potatoes and baby cabbages and her neighbour had said she could get them there. Pulled up, walked through the building, no sign of anything. Asked a man walking up the corridor about where was the veg for sale, he said "up at the end, in the canteen" sure enough, they were doing hot meals, with, er, veg. First time I've seen Rose speechless. Turned out that the sale of seed spuds etc was out of an unmarked van parked up on the pavement outside. At least she got what she wanted in the end!
Morning Gill - that did make me laugh.....

Originally Posted by nero View Post
Mornin Vicky, mornin all, well I did it again last night fell asleep on the sofa.

Never mind, I made sure Caesar boy was all tucked up in the house this time.
Morning Denis

Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
morning
sorry about the temp vicki - maybe we should set up a dogsey agency and find you some staff that way.

another busy day here - asda here we come. meeting martin's eldest daughter today as well as she is moving in a few weeks and we are helping with the grandchildren. then got to meet richard (ex husband) off the train. dan doesnt know he is coming so should be a nice suprise. doesnt deserve it though as he has earned himself another detention at school.

have a good day all

sue
Morning Sue
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2008, 06:10 AM
Sorry about your temp hun. If I lived nearer I'd offer to lend a hand, could do with abit of sanity in my life. Anyway hope today is a good one for you, chin up the weekend is near.
mcgregorkh
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-05-2008, 06:19 AM
Gosh, how come you lot are so blooming happy in the morning? Whats the secret?

I am such a miserable cow until I've had my caffeine fix ( and nicotine, but lets not go there

Love the gem Vicki
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2008, 06:20 AM
Morning all.

Having a quiet day today after some very hectic ones.Lovely sunshine so hoping for a good walk with Fudge.

Deccy your story was soooo funny.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Rachx
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2008, 06:25 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

I hate Thursdays, well I hate shopping and I always seem to end up doing it on a Thursday, then it's a visit to the dentist this afternoon, one of my crowns or caps have come off so nothing major

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2008, 06:25 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all,
hope everyone has a better day,looks like more rain here

Jeanette
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >