View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2008, 07:59 PM
At least you have reported it and hopefully they will catch this sick freak. Thank goodness you realised from the titles that something was not right, doesn't bear thinking about what might have been on there, let alone seeing it. Evil scum.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

30-04-2008, 08:07 PM
Let us hope this does lead to some arrests. It seems to me this type of perverted person is easily able to hide behind the internet

If the seller (At the boot sale) had tested the unit he would also have seen what was on it wouldn't he
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2008, 08:52 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Let us hope this does lead to some arrests. It seems to me this type of perverted person is easily able to hide behind the internet

If the seller (At the boot sale) had tested the unit he would also have seen what was on it wouldn't he
maybe he saw it but didnt want to get involved. spose there are some ppl like that. at least we dont have to go to court to give evidence dont think i could look the person in the eye and not lose my rag with him, my oldest daughter was assaulted when she was about 3 and still to this day she has problems about it. it scars for life that abuse.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2