Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2008, 05:45 AM

Morning, morning, morning!

Morning all,

It feels a bit colder this morning, but at least it’s dry. There’s been rain overnight, but the sky looks quite bright at the moment.

Baz is off to Stamford Bridge for the Chelsea:Liverpool game, so I shall be left to my own devices this evening…….. I’m currently trying to work out what to have for dinner. Fish fingers and tinned spaghetti is the favourite so far

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe!

Today’s gem :
The LAPD, the FBI, & the CIA are all trying to prove that they are the best at apprehending criminals. The President decides to give them a test. He releases a rabbit into a forest and each of them has to catch it.

The CIA goes in. They place animal informants throughout the forest. They question all plant and mineral witnesses. After three months of extensive investigations they conclude that rabbits do not exist.

The FBI goes in. After two weeks with no leads they burn the forest, killing everything in it, including the rabbit and they make no apologies. The rabbit had it coming.

The LAPD goes in. They come out two hours later with a badly beaten bear. The bear is yelling: "Okay, okay, I'm a rabbit, I'm a rabbit."
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2008, 05:56 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all,
sunny here Vicki perhaps its on its way round the M25.
Think i'm in for maga problems with FIL he has now decided he is far too ill to get out of bed,and probably will never leave this house again. I think he needs reminding about the boy who called "wolf2 too often,
have a good day all,

Jeanette
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2008, 06:02 AM
Originally Posted by Rookgeordiegirl View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all,
sunny here Vicki perhaps its on its way round the M25.
Think i'm in for maga problems with FIL he has now decided he is far too ill to get out of bed,and probably will never leave this house again. I think he needs reminding about the boy who called "wolf2 too often,
have a good day all,

Jeanette
Morning Jeanette - hope FiL behaves today x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-04-2008, 06:13 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry at the moment has rained overnight though and looks like more rain too come.
What about fish finger sarnies for tea with lashings of salad cream. Enjoy what ever you decide.
Ollie got me up at at 5.15 this morning so I came down thinking he wanted to go out and he didn't he was missing us then followed me up the stairs had a cuddle gave Gorden a wash then went back down and back to sleep.
Hope FIL changes his mind about staying in bed Jeanette. They can really test your patience sometimes I think it is worse than having Children, at least with my boys we had some fun and laughs too, Mums sense of humour seems to of taken a walk.
at todays gem Vicki and have a good day all.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2008, 06:14 AM
Morning Vicki, Well just back back from a fabulous walk with the gang yesterday, and the heavens opened (evening) and rained all night. Has stopped now and drying up but the sky is very dull and not looking to good.
More probs with FS so Social worker out this afternoon to see me than him............ Hate to think where this lad is going in life, self destruct course I think.
Still suffering with this cold, nearly a week now, time it left me and passed to someone else I think
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2008, 06:15 AM
morning all
we are off to the theatre tonight to see a play by local amateur company. hopefully that thought will get me through the day. dan being difficult today - whats different?? only thing is he doesnt know that his dad is coming down on thursday for a couple of days. really struggling to keep quiet on this one.

have a good day all and enjoy the fish fingers vicki - i like those in a sarnie with mayo and cheese singles -yum

sue

am considering ringing b and q for wood for ark as black as night here and tipping it down.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2008, 06:21 AM
Morning, I have my meeting today with the scarey Ofsted inspectors. It seems we have a very negative team to contend with.......Please wish us luck.
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2008, 06:31 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

It doesn't look too promising out there this morning, and I have to go out today , but not for long

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

30-04-2008, 06:35 AM
Morning Gorgeous Vicki, morning all . .

Well it's raining cats and bloody dogs here . . .

Anyway you all have a lovely day and take care out there

x x x x

btw Vicki . . . Fish Fingers and Spaghetti . . . !!!! . . put up another plate as I'll be round for dinner . . .

x x x x x
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2008, 06:38 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry at the moment has rained overnight though and looks like more rain too come.
What about fish finger sarnies for tea with lashings of salad cream. Enjoy what ever you decide.
Ollie got me up at at 5.15 this morning so I came down thinking he wanted to go out and he didn't he was missing us then followed me up the stairs had a cuddle gave Gorden a wash then went back down and back to sleep.
Hope FIL changes his mind about staying in bed Jeanette. They can really test your patience sometimes I think it is worse than having Children, at least with my boys we had some fun and laughs too, Mums sense of humour seems to of taken a walk.
at todays gem Vicki and have a good day all.
Morning Lynn

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Morning Vicki, Well just back back from a fabulous walk with the gang yesterday, and the heavens opened (evening) and rained all night. Has stopped now and drying up but the sky is very dull and not looking to good.
More probs with FS so Social worker out this afternoon to see me than him............ Hate to think where this lad is going in life, self destruct course I think.
Still suffering with this cold, nearly a week now, time it left me and passed to someone else I think
Morning Stephanie - shame about FS - he looks lovely in the photos - hope you manage to help him turn his life around honey x

Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
morning all
we are off to the theatre tonight to see a play by local amateur company. hopefully that thought will get me through the day. dan being difficult today - whats different?? only thing is he doesnt know that his dad is coming down on thursday for a couple of days. really struggling to keep quiet on this one.

have a good day all and enjoy the fish fingers vicki - i like those in a sarnie with mayo and cheese singles -yum

sue
Morning Sue - oh my, that sounds yummy (and I have all the ingredients......)

Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
Morning, I have my meeting today with the scarey Ofsted inspectors. It seems we have a very negative team to contend with.......Please wish us luck.
Morning Rachel - good luck honey x0x

Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all

It doesn't look too promising out there this morning, and I have to go out today , but not for long

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
Morning Christine

Well, Baz has just phoned to cheer me up - he was five minutes away from work when the heavens opened (he's working at Gatwick) and his trousers look like he had a bath with them on. He left here without putting his wets on.... I've renamed him Lucky
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >