Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2008, 11:20 AM

I have a confession to make

As some of you will know, I sent Jackie the most wonderful bouquet of flowers just to try and soften the blow of her and John's tragic loss of his mother this week, coz flowers brighten anyone's day don't they.

I have to confess, I'm feeling a tad guilty now, because it was our lovely VICKI who gave me the idea in the first place, and it was too late for me to go on her bouquet, and although I asked her if she wanted me to put her name on mine too, she declined because she had ALREADY DONE HERS!

It now turns out that the bl@@dy things never arrived at Jackie's house, which has now made me feel very guilty that mine arrived first and I got all those pats on the back from you lot saying what a lovely gesture it was.

SO, please can we have a much bigger pat on the back for our dear Vicki who instigated this in the first place!! I thankyou!!!! xxx
Navigator
Dogsey Junior
Male 

27-04-2008, 11:44 AM
A much bigger pat on the back for our dear Vicki

Nav
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2008, 11:46 AM
Oh, Aitch, you're so sweet xxx
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2008, 12:07 PM
You both deserve pats on the back.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2008, 01:02 PM
Awwww....Aitch! Bless your heart. Vicki texted last night to ask if I got them and the conversation we had on the phone made me laugh out loud. She's furious with the flower company but I know they'll be gorgeous when they arrive. You both deserve big pats on the back and I shall post lovely pics of Vicki's flowers when they come. Love ya both. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2008, 01:27 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
She's furious with the flower company but I know they'll be gorgeous when they arrive.
Awww you're both wonderful people!

Perhaps someone should let the flower company know how close they were to disaster, I mean if it had been H's flowers that hadn't arrived lol
Teddysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-04-2008, 01:32 PM
I think you're both wonderful, thoughtful and caring people.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2008, 01:33 PM
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
Awww you're both wonderful people!

Perhaps someone should let the flower company know how close they were to disaster, I mean if it had been H's flowers that hadn't arrived lol
LOL, they wouldn't DARE not deliver Aitch's flowers Mind you they wouldn't have wanted to meet Vicki last night when I spoke to her.
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2008, 02:23 PM
Aww Vicki I used flying flower's for my friends birthday and they never got them, so I rowed with them, when she did get flowers they weren't what I asked for nor did she get the choclates ordered too.
Big fat pat on the back Vicki.

So now I always use interflora.xx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2008, 03:01 PM
I've emailed them my *cough* displeasure....... we'll see what feeble excuse they come up with...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >