Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2007, 04:52 PM
ok so have managed to make the slideshow on nero *woohoo*

Tried to burn it to DVDRW drive using DVD RW disc and got error message that disc was incorrect and to enter new disc. Tried a couple of other DVD RW and the same thing.

So put a CDR in THE SAME DRIVE!! and I seen to have stored a slideshow no probs, it is in my dvd player as I speak all looks ok *woohoo*

SO...WTF is up with the DVD bit of the DVD RW Dive???
Any ideas welcome

A big thanks to Leo AGAIN for coming to my rescue
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-12-2007, 11:17 AM
It's a size thing since (must be a man) you have got Nero essentials i don't know if you have the option of changing from CD to DVD disks as i have, if not then that is why it won't burn to DVD disk for your photo show because Nero essentials don't know what DVD disks are that is why it's saying incorrect material.
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2007, 01:05 PM
Originally Posted by leo View Post
It's a size thing since (must be a man) you have got Nero essentials i don't know if you have the option of changing from CD to DVD disks as i have, if not then that is why it won't burn to DVD disk for your photo show because Nero essentials don't know what DVD disks are that is why it's saying incorrect material.
No there is no option to change from cd to dvd.....

Thats just mad!!! Why selll a piece of hardware with a software disc that doesnt have the capability to recognise the hardware it came with

duh????

Did a bloke design it!!! (sorry guys!!)

So is my only option to get a different software.

The slideshow is now on CD which is fine but I had hoped eventually to put video footage onto dvds..... (though who knows how I will manage that in light of the probs I seem to have with computers!!!)
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2