Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Zetacharlie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2007, 03:39 PM
Originally Posted by Katiecoos View Post
yes it is in programs.
Another Techno-phobe here I can't see it listed under my list of programs-is it hiding under some other heading ?I dont recall ever seeing it on my computer in the 3.5 years Ive had it
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2007, 03:41 PM
Mine is listed as Windows Movie Maker, but I have just had a new computer which is Vista. I think when I had XP it may have been under accessories
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2007, 04:05 PM
Hmmmmmm

Ok I seem to have succesfully made the contenteg the photos and music into a film strip, it says it has saved to CD though when I play CD my menu sayds there are 2 folders 1 called images and 1 called playlist, neither of which do anything on my dvd player!!

About to give up for tonight as my patience has been outdone!!!
Zetacharlie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2007, 04:20 PM
I just found Moviemaker.... did a search on XP Help and Support.Ive made a movie with about 15 pics -not tried to save onto cd yet. Ive tried to play cd's Ive saved digi pics onto- on my DVD player and it doesn't work so maybe they have to be viewed on a cd player ????
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2007, 04:23 PM
let us know how you get on...

It was good to use I just couldnt get final thing to work on CD and am in process of saving it to my pc just in case I get the urge to try again later!!
Zetacharlie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2007, 04:27 PM
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
let us know how you get on...

It was good to use I just couldnt get final thing to work on CD and am in process of saving it to my pc just in case I get the urge to try again later!!
Ill try to save mine onto cd and attempt to play it back on both my laptop and on my DVD player............yep i also saved my movie onto the computer im My Videos Think I need a glass of wine..................
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2007, 04:34 PM
hats where I have saved mine too

I was considering the wine option...and you have just convinced me its a good idea ..Cheers
Zetacharlie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2007, 04:45 PM
heh heh-mine's just saving onto cd as I type-if it works- dodgy laptop cd drive its just finished-will try viewing on the cd drive first then the DVD player......
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2007, 04:49 PM
The one I saved on PC plays back the images but no MUSIC!!! ARGHHHHHHH I could have just saved images to CD.

Wine open.

Hope you have more success
Zetacharlie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2007, 04:50 PM
Originally Posted by Zetacharlie View Post
heh heh-mine's just saving onto cd as I type-if it works- dodgy laptop cd drive its just finished-will try viewing on the cd drive first then the DVD player......
agghhhhhhhhhh........its come up with an error in saving to cd.....Ive had this before.I may email the file to work and save it onto cd on my Dell desktop on Monday....boooogeration now i def need that glass of wine
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >