View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-12-2015, 07:51 PM
No they were all very annoyed though seems the meeting shouldn't of been postponed at all he said its a shambles there at the moment. He has spent the afternoon writing a lecture to deliver for next Monday and then told it isn't happening.
He has it now if it all changes.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-12-2015, 08:00 PM
Really thats ridiculous, if they can't organise themselves how on earth can they organise students and the like. No wonder he's fed up of it all
Checked outside and they are all in the same place again, all lay together like nothings happened, like kids in the playground
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-12-2015, 08:15 PM
He sounded very tired and fed up. I might of thawed by Friday.
Glad the girls are settled.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-12-2015, 08:23 PM
Lynn - Poor show that bunch your OH works with - bet he's sick to the back teeth with it. I'd have had some eejit by the throat by now, not a patient being me! lol ! Hope he can get something else sorted nearer to home and Dillon and yourself. Can't be any sort of fun the performance he's having to go through.
Storms and teacups comes to mind June, at least they don't bear a grudge
or they'd be at it all night. Think often that people could learn a lot more from dogs than the supposed "master race" realise!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-12-2015, 09:27 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
All I require from this site is the occasional chat with like minded people and the occasional bit of lively discussion. so as the old song says "Don't go changing" well not too much anyway.
Signed: Luddite, Saddleworth.
To Luddite of Saddleworth - Don't go fretting about all this techie stuff, you are not alone

The delightful Moyra sent me one of those 'notification' thingies and I even managed to find it, but what happens now I haven't a clue

As for the new subject threads, well to be honest some of them are a tad contentious, even confrontational I dare say people will contribute, and hopefully in a polite way, but my impression is that this being 2015 and not 1915 and with the anynomity the internet affords anyone and everyone, the chances of seeing well reasoned and polite discussion are slim. BUT this is mostly a forum for dog lovers and that in itself indicates some kind of intelligence and empathy, so we'll see.

Think I'll be careful about posting on some of those threads. Still hope to be on the daily chat (Time permitting) always like to see what Eileen is up to, even offered her a years supply of dinners for Lacey but I think the little princess prefers another supermarket to mine

Pleased to see that 'Desmond' has not wiped you out, sure that in your past life you faced far worse. Us softies down here are OK, some heavy wind but not too much rain and our river Blackthorne level only slightly up, nowhere near banks breaking or anything of that nature.

Finally, what kind of bird goes around squaking at 2am in the morning A kind of 'quark quark' fairly high pitch. If I knew I would get some of the local Air Defense guys to use it for target practice. Casey & Rianna didn't like him making such a noise last night and barked a lot Had to go out in my PJ's to calm them down
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2015, 09:36 PM
LYNN,I have one up and one down too,makes sense,doesn't it?😀Oh my iPad smilies are working😆Happy days.Mum is all sorted and in good form.Was all "left abit,right abit" with the dec's but finally got them positioned to her liking,bless her.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2015, 09:39 PM
Hey HARVEY😀Have to admit I prefer Asda myself.Not that yours isn't a brilliant supermarket or anything,it's just I'm not sure you need any more money...totally loaded😀
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2015, 09:46 PM
Very pleased your mum didn't go up the ladder!!!
Lynn, I have one up and one down too
LG...I just venture on here for a chat lol
Oooo losos, no idea what the bird is but I wouldn't be happy at being woke at 2am
Been to training, deags was good, Christmas party next week
Deliveries are due tomorrow and thursday
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-12-2015, 09:51 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Mum is all sorted and in good form.
Pleased to read this. You'll have to stop her going on the stepladder, by force if necessary, statistics clearly show that by far the biggest reason for oldies attending A&E is a fall and I can confirm that in the few days I was in hospital recently we had five people in with fall injuries.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2015, 09:53 PM
Well done Deags.How are you GRIFF,feeling ok?
Page 5 of 9 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »