Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2015, 07:54 AM

Daily Dogsey Thread (Sunday)

Good morning everyone, doesn't sound like a very good forecast for today. I shall have to get Amber out in a minute. I am gradually training her to wait a little later in the mornings. Not good really as she has been having her last walker earlier in the afternoon so it means she only has the option of going out onto the patio and relieving herself.

Well June I hope you resolve your kitchen floor problem.

Brenda enjoy your meal out or was that last night?

Hope everyone is well and Lynn you sort your loft invasion out too.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2015, 08:18 AM
Morning Moyra, and everyone who follows,
I'm sure Amber is fine with going out on the patio after her last walk and I'm sure it's better for you too.
I'm keeping fingers crossed that it stops raining, so that we can go up to the market and I can get Rosie out too.
Right going to make another cuppa and catch up on yesterday's chat
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2015, 08:34 AM
Yes, I just got wet walking Amber. I didn't think it was raining until I got out there and found it was a very fine sleet and I hadn't put my mack on just my woolly jacket. Oh well I shall probably get a lot wetter later in the day.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2015, 08:56 AM
I've had a catch up
I really like that floor, both the white wooden look and the pic Griff put on. I know nothing of what type/thickness etc I'm the sort that goes I like that-I want that lol
Glad you had a good evening LG, and that you behaved
We were naughty last night and had pizza and then watched the boxing, I was surprised at the winner but glad that as a Brit he won the belts
Lauryn had a good day shopping yesterday and is at work all day today.
Bye for now
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-11-2015, 08:56 AM
Morning Moyra, Mandy and all who follow.

I am sure too Amber will be fine with a trot out on the patio later in the day.
Hope you manage to get Rosie walked Mandy and up to the market.

Camera is in the loft no signs of anything or noises mind you it has been quiet since the very loud scratching gnawing noise I heard at the beginning of the week and prompted us to buy the camera to put up there. Gorden checks all the outside for holes and none. We did see this morning when checking the recording a big white blob flying in front of the lens. Possibly a moth ?
Weather a bit grim here will be taking Dillon out shortly looks like we may be getting wet.

I love the flooring you have chosen June.
griff the ceramic floor tiles are about the only decent job done in this house and stuck down very well nightmare if we wanted to change them.
Glad there were no embarrassing face in soup moments LG and that you enjoyed your evening.

Hope all peeps and doglets are feeling well today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2015, 09:58 AM
Morning all and those to come later. It is today Moyra that we go for our meal. Lets hope it doesn't chuck it down as well as the windy weather. Just heard that another of my sister-in-laws has broken her leg. She got up because she had cramp and fell over in her kitchen. Now she is out of action for 6 weeks plus. That makes two of them. And to cap it all they are supposede to be going away on holiday in January. Oh well off to do something. Probably take Tyto out while it isn't raining. ttfn. Have fun and don't anyone go falling over. It isn't skittles you know. lol!!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2015, 10:49 AM
Good morning

Perhaps your visitor doesn't like his picture taken Lynn

Youngest son's rented out house has visitors in the loft so I am just waiting for instructions to go and empty some stuff out so that the workmen can get in. Hope nothing has been eaten in there

I am sure Amber will be fine with a trot out on the patio Moyra I know dogs can go for sometime without needing the loo

Hope rain holds off for training, visit to markets and lunch out for all concerned.

Very windy here but dry. Got blown round half the walk and then struggled against it for the other half Nothing planned for today except some cooking

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2015, 11:03 AM
morning all, will be trying to take the dogs to the river today...they have been so good for me whilst i have been ill i want to say thankyou....not sure what state i will be in when i return but they need a big old run
Moyra, i am sure Amber will be o.k going to the loo on the patio
Mandy hope you make it to the market
Lynn, i guess it is good news you have seen mr ratface
Brenda, enjoy your dinner
Sue, hope your sons visitors haven't caused too much damage
LG, goo to hear you managed to stay awake and even better you enjoyed yourself
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-11-2015, 11:32 AM
Not raining at the moment, but heavy rain forecast, if its still not raining at 12.30 then Zenith and I will go to training, must get some cooked chicken out to defrost as have forgotten about that.
Everywhere is sopping, good clear out this morning and I have broken the handle off my shovel can manage till I can get to the shops, but its a nuisance
See how much of the flooring I need and will do my sums, I've got to get some whatever happens, got an easy Christmas pressie wise as son isn't expecting much as I've already helped with the house purchase money, they will obviously get something but I usually spend a fair amount of money on them and I won't this year. Am buying the turkey for Christmas dinner, sadly not from my butchers as he is no longer trading, saw a sign up at the gate of one of the local farms saying turkey and lamb and will call in there next week, when it stops raining - if it ever does - if not will get a dinghy
Mandy, I'm like you, I say I like that, and don't look into thickness etc. so glad Griff is on board to give that steadying influence and ask questions and point out the obvious which up to now I have ignored
Was reading the papers online last night and we've got blizzards and all sorts coming our way, ah well I've got the right type of dogs, I will get a sled
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-11-2015, 12:34 PM
Good day folks - sounds like most members are in reasonable health and humour today, if one excepts rodents and fractured relatives. Hope she soon recovers Brenda.
Careful down the river Griff and good luck with the weather for your training June.
Sue - take Teazle with you for your loft excursion - I've never met a Border that didn't really "like" rats. It'll give her a treat!
The same modus operandii obviously doesn't apply to Lynn - the thought of her and Gorden trying to stuff a BMD up into a loft is the things of cartoons only! lol !
Have a good rest of day all - hope Rosie got a dry walk and that the weather down 'sarf stays dry long enough for Amber to enjoy hers. By this I should have said hope it stays dry for Moyra as Amber probably couldn't care less whether it's raining or not as long as she gets her walk.
Bye fer now.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »