Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2015, 05:43 AM

Dogsey Daily thread. Monday

Rain music hard and loud for a long while.. Daylight dimmed and mountains veiled. Ah well,,, a rest day anyways as market tomorrow... over half way through second mohair scarf..did a huge amount on the total reorganisation here so a day off today.. .. Happy day to all ..
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2015, 06:56 AM
Morning Rosebud. No rain here but the skies are threatening.
My Monday gossip day today My SiL is coming for coffee and we have a good old chinwag.
Hope everyone is well.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2015, 07:06 AM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Morning Rosebud. No rain here but the skies are threatening.
My Monday gossip day today My SiL is coming for coffee and we have a good old chinwag.
Hope everyone is well.
Sounds a lovely way to spend a drab day! Enjoy! Still deluging here. Going back to sleep after a visit to Iceland!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2015, 07:15 AM
Good morning everyone, that sounds like a good idea visit Iceland to help you feel cooler. It is quite warm here again. Jenny enjoy your get together with SIL. Nice to have a catch up. Glad to hear Lynn's hedgehog used the ladder Gordon made for it to escape. He'll think twice before sliding down into that ditch again.

Well have a lovely day all, going to take some pain killers then may go back and lay down for a bit. Steve has gone fishing again at 7am this morning and that is after coming in at 10.30 last night. He apparently didn't catch much either even though they had the rain to help. God bless all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-07-2015, 08:01 AM
Morning Rose, Nippy Jen and Moyra.
Another hot sunny day here today.
Gorden left for London. Always worried about him and Michael being in London but especially worried this week as its the 10th anniversary of the London bombings. Michael says he will not be using transport tomorrow at all, but these people might not necessarily target the transport. Gorden has to bus to work and back tomorrow so not his usual amount of commuting.

Usual tidying and washing today.
Hope everybody enjoys their day.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2015, 08:04 AM
Good morning

Best to stay in and enjoy your knitting Rosebud you will be very busy tomorrow I expect.

Enjoy catching up on the gossip Nippy

Hope you feel better after a rest Moyra.

Pleased the hedgehog escaped via the ladder Lynn hopefully he won't think of falling down there again

Don't want to make you all jealous but it is lovely here this morning. Decided it would be nice to have a walk on the beach as the tide is right. It was lovely had it mainly to myself just two people and dogs in the far distance and we were all walking the same way Nothing planned today just dead head some roses and remove weeds from the veg plot which should be easy after the rain yesterday.

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-07-2015, 08:43 AM
Don't think it has quite decided what to do weatherwise. Its not hot, but not cold either, was outside with just t shirt and trakkie bottoms cleaning up and changing water buckets.
Sun keeps making an appearance then going away again.
Not a lot planned today, am having a quiet week after all the to-ing and fro-ing last week in that heat.
I was reading the heat wave is coming back again at the end of the week, so will plan for some garden time and using my new umbrella.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2015, 09:34 AM
Morning
Off into town soon, then down to Brewers Dayre with Lauryn because she is applying for a job, and I said I walk down with her

My son rang this morning and said security is massive in London, and that other day the police/ambulance/ fire service did a practice run of what they would do. I worry but try to to think about it otherwise I wouldn't cope.

It's our local music festival next weekend 16-19 July I'm really pleased cos thus year I'm not at work, so will be able to go

Right off in to town, see you later
Have a good day all
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2015, 09:47 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good morning everyone, that sounds like a good idea visit Iceland to help you feel cooler. It is quite warm here again. Jenny enjoy your get together with SIL. Nice to have a catch up. Glad to hear Lynn's hedgehog used the ladder Gordon made for it to escape. He'll think twice before sliding down into that ditch again.

Well have a lovely day all, going to take some pain killers then may go back and lay down for a bit. Steve has gone fishing again at 7am this morning and that is after coming in at 10.30 last night. He apparently didn't catch much either even though they had the rain to help. God bless all.
((Moyra)) I was just falling asleep when the proverbial penny dropped!. I had forgotten you have a frozen food shop called Iceland there? I am watching hour long travel videos on youtube and this was one on Iceland! Bizarre place, all ice and hot springs.. I have "visited" Norway, Finland and Iceland now and Norway comes out way ahead as I am a wilderness and isolation lover.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2015, 09:49 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning

Best to stay in and enjoy your knitting Rosebud you will be very busy tomorrow I expect.

Enjoy catching up on the gossip Nippy

Hope you feel better after a rest Moyra.

Pleased the hedgehog escaped via the ladder Lynn hopefully he won't think of falling down there again

Don't want to make you all jealous but it is lovely here this morning. Decided it would be nice to have a walk on the beach as the tide is right. It was lovely had it mainly to myself just two people and dogs in the far distance and we were all walking the same way Nothing planned today just dead head some roses and remove weeds from the veg plot which should be easy after the rain yesterday.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Weather is looking bad for tomorrow. ah well, we shall see,, warding off a migraine here which i think is weather and crowbanger caused.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > Last »