Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-09-2014, 05:08 AM

Dogsey daily thread (Monday).

Morning everyone very chilly out there this morning frosty nip in the air.
Gorden needed to be away by 6 at the latest today he was out of the door by 5.45. The students he has so far been able to place in schools start today so there are bound to be teething problems and he needs to be in the office for when they start.

Did pop a post up yesterday about our free chairs we picked up and Poppy the black lab from next door coming round to play. Beth and Paul are away till Wednesday evening. She stayed for a couple of hours then wanted to settle down but was not happy to dot that here so I took her back so she could settle down.
Today, tomorrow and Wednesday I will be between theirs and here as they played quite madly and it upset Dillon's paw and she recently gashed her front paw open badly vet has signed her off and she now goes for walks but I was worrying about her opening it up again. I will take her for a walk instead and split my time between both. So a busy few days for me.

Hope everyone is well and welcome to Tess Gordon and the mem's new addition.
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-09-2014, 06:08 AM
Morning All
Very chilly as you say Lynn! You are going to be a busy bee with your duties. Your neighbours are lucky to have you, don't overdo it and wear yourself out
Ankle seems a bit better this morning so just heading off for the field - see how we get on,
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-09-2014, 06:14 AM
Morning FL I hope the ankle feels better soon and holds up on your walk.

Poppy doesn't do well in kennels usually she goes to France with them but during their summer break they weren't able too take her and left her with a friend who run her on the beach and she cut her pad badly on glass. Huge bill and she had cut every layer on her pad. They are over in France till late Wednesday for a friends surprise birthday party but were thinking of missing it. I said go I would see too her if Dillon's paw wasn't trying to heal I would have her here most of the day but there constant playing is upsetting his paw. Also I worry about her skidding on our gravel at the bottom of the garden and her re-opening that paw.
She has been fed when I feed Dillon around 8 I will take her for a stroll come back here feed myself then pop in and out during the day.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2014, 06:25 AM
Morning
Seems a bit chilly here too
Sounds like a busy day for you Lynn, sounds like caffeine will be needed
Hooke your ankle is ok and you enjoy your walk FL
Not much planned this morning, got to nip in town and take Rosie that's it till work later this afternoon
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-09-2014, 06:29 AM
Morning Mandy. Autumn is upon us I think.
Enjoy your day.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2014, 06:31 AM
Think you could be right Lynn, brrr
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-09-2014, 06:33 AM
The thermals will be out soon.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2014, 06:38 AM
Morning Lynn and everyone

Same here Lynn, Dave left about the same time, but of course, disturbed us getting up at 4.30 am and now I can't wake up properly. Two days isn't enough is it, but sounds like your week is going to fly by with extra walks and duties having Poppy. Glad they took up your kind offer after the last time. Will ring you one evening this week for a catch up hey?

Nothing exciting to report here, except that we had a good week-end, and Dave did a bit of snagging here and there around the house. He's given me a few missions this week, so this morning I will be busy diving around here and there after my walk. I want to get the window guys round to check on this big, bedroom window of mine and see if they can secure it a bit better ready for the winter storms.

Hope everyone is ok along with the doglets, Zena's on the mend now with her acid problems having been on her Zitac for 4 days, so that's a big relief to me.

See you all later when I'm back online, enjoy your day
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2014, 06:43 AM
Glad Zena is feeling better
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-09-2014, 06:49 AM
Morning Helena. Yes will look forward to a chat or I could phone you.
Glad you had a good weekend and that Zena is feeling better.
Good luck with your missions.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »