Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2012, 08:02 PM
Originally Posted by Berger View Post
What wonderful pics of all those lovely gsds. I have to say I think Zen a is the prettiest (ssshhhh)

Great to see them all getting on so well xx
I couldn't agree more and they even said that too!!! Dave's favourite is Sam the big, fluffy one, but mine is Soldier, I would have him in a heartbeat and so would Zena coz she could boss him about lol! Notice how Soldier has the same face markings as Zena with the black?!

Dogs just wanna be loved don't they and these pictures sure tell it all! They're all so "comfortable" together, and considering we've never really had the chance of being with Zena's own kind before, we sure have found heaven here haven't we with this lovely lot

I don't know if they'll rescue more, they might do, coz they've got a big enough place, their garden must be huuuuuge being set right inside these woods.

Anyway, thanks for sharing my exhuberance and joy and I'll give you more pics as time goes on, hopefully next time we'll be out in the big fields and not on a small, busy woodland track!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-06-2012, 08:21 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
She's the only bitch among 4 males, you would have thought she might/could have been a bit wary of Zena, but no, she just wants to nick her ball and play with her, there has never, ever, ever been any sign of aggressiveness between any of them towards Zena, nor her to them whenever we meet up and walk together, it's just fab, or so Zena tells me lol!
That is so fabulous to read, and it says a lot for your trainning of Zena, and (it should be said) for the breeder selecting the right attributes in the parents.

Those photos are really great and I can see they are all so friendly if our Rianna were there she would fit in well but sadly not Baruska

I will be looking out for more tomorrow
BangKaew
Dogsey Senior
Male 

30-06-2012, 05:56 AM
looks like fun!
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-06-2012, 06:16 AM
Gsd heaven......
jeagibear
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-06-2012, 06:35 AM
what a brilliant set of pictures, gorgeous dogs. looks like heaven. well done Helena and good luck to them all.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2012, 03:22 PM
They are all gorgeous! I love Phoebe!
tattoogirl73
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-06-2012, 05:33 PM
lovely to see zena having fun with her friends. soldier is gorgeous
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2012, 06:26 PM
GSD Heaven

How is Zenas tummy now H ?
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2012, 08:25 PM
Thanks all

Thanks Bev, she's totally back to full health again now after yet another 5 day course of Panacur - no panting or shallow, rapid breathing since day 3 of the course, no more vomiting and hopefully still no runs which has surprised me this time, but maybe that's because I saw the signs early enough. It's been 3 months since the last episode and the vet agreed with me last week, that it could well be that we never got completely shot of it last time, and maybe we never will I'm going to try and find some kind of wormer that you can give on a monthly basis and see if that helps her case coz we can't keep going through this every 3 months can we. I blame that ball, I might try and weane her off it a bit, but it's hard, she does like to have it in her gob on our walks, but looks like that Phoebe is helping me out here!!!
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2012, 12:33 PM
gorgeous dogs.. i do love GSDs
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >