View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bosun
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-12-2009, 02:40 PM

Fun Dog Show - Sunday 27th December 2009(same topics merged)

Hi all,

We have a fun dog show tomorrow, Sunday 27th December, in Daventry. Here is a link to the schedule:

http://www.dgss.demon.co.uk/beaverbr...20Daventry.pdf

It's at Daventry Community Centre, Ashby Road, Daventry, Northamptonshire, NN11 8QE. We've been busy making and putting signs up to direct everybody over the past couple of days!

We have 24 classes, so there's something for everybody, plus tombola, raffle, name the dog and guess the number of biscuits in the jar. We also have a used book sale. The show opens at 11:00am with judging from 11:30am. There are really nice rosettes to 5th place in each class, plus prizes and super Best in Show rosettes (BIS, RBIS, BPIS & BVIS). We're also doing some refreshments throughout the day.

The main thing to say is that it's all for charity - we're supporting Dogs Trust, the Alzheimer's society and the Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Families association (SSAFA).

I do hope you can come along and join us at the show - it's something a bit different after Christmas!

Best wishes.
Sue
Bosundog
New Member!
Male 

26-12-2009, 02:41 PM
Hi I have just joined Dogsey and I would like to welcome your members to a show that I have organised, a Fun Show tomorrow Sunday 27th December in Daventry it opens at 11:00 and starts at 11:30. We have great rosettes to 5 places as well as fantastic Best in show rosettes for BIS, RBIS, Best puppy and best vet. All dogs pedigree or not can enter, Cobbydog and a few local business have sposored classes and we have a prize for every dog placed. BIS will receive a 15Kg sack of James Wellbeloved Turkey and rice kibble

You can see the schedule on our webiste http://www.daventrydtc.org.uk.

I hope some of you can join us.

Regards

Brian

PS Bosun is my 16 year old pointer