View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2015, 05:42 PM
June I left a plate out for you but you must have got stuck behind the freezer. I ache like bug..y as I have put the tree up and decs. Watched doctors and oh what a dreadful shock at the end. Corrie on tonight. Just wondering when they will realise that Kens dog can smell something dodgy. She stopped outside Davids house a few days ago. Oh well have a good evening peeps.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-11-2015, 05:52 PM
Brenda - it is many years since I saw an episode of Corrie, but unless it has altered drastically, I would venture the dog can probably sniff out really bad acting. LOL!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-11-2015, 06:13 PM
Missed Doctors completely because of all the to-ing and fro-ing in the kitchen, plus have done the beds for the girls 3 times today now, absolutely sopping. Glad I went for more last week, and think I'll be back there again next week the way I'm using it.
American Fridge being delivered Thursday within a 4 hour time slot, really nice call centre and brilliant service, never used ao.com before, but definitely will again.
I've got 2 lots of flooring on order as the bathroom floor is also a mess due to the flood I had, so he measured up for that, needed 2 x 2 of it, so ordered 2 different lots as I need 4 x 5 for the kitchen, of course the bathroom flooring is being delivered Wednesday, then again the kitchen has to be painted first.
Little dog next door is barking and barking and barking and barking and barking and barking and barking and barking --------you get the picture.
Lunch was lovely Brenda, was in a rush so didn't stop to wash up
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-11-2015, 06:24 PM
June - When Allun has eventually been worked to near exhaustion - will you be returning him to the wild - or as I strongly suspect, feeding the poor beggar to the Norties.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-11-2015, 06:32 PM
No he'll be returned to the wild to recuperate,then I'll get him back for more jobs when I've had a saving up session in time for summer and maybe some dry weather.
Dog STILL barking
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2015, 08:05 PM
Ah June its called saving water. Corrie was ?? Now its not again because another dreadful programme called I'm a prat get me out of here. Watching Inspector lynley while I fiddle with the tree, a huge gap in between the branches, so annoying BG!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-11-2015, 08:11 PM
Martins Money thing is on at the moment, after that got stuff to do to try and find places to put stuff in my kitchen.
Dog is STILL barking, thats about 3 hours now with a break here and there.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-11-2015, 08:32 PM
Only 1 corrie tonight ?
June sounds like the kitchen is coming along nicely.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-11-2015, 08:40 PM
Yeah its coming along very quickly thats for sure. Used up all my 0% credit now though, well apart from some earmarked for shopping that is. So will stop, but its been lovely buying things, could get into the habit. Probably you were the same once the money was through, going buying cars and new boilers, a different life isn't it Then....bump...back to reality.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

30-11-2015, 09:10 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Oooops did I say that sorry Losos
No need for apologies, in your past life you probably had to understand people who were not in a 'talking' mode for whatever reason so you recognise that when you see it. I am frequently in that mode as my OH will readily confirm
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >