Our sister sites
Chloe
Dogsey Senior

05-06-2004, 04:54 PM

What do you feed yours?

Willis has:

Bowl of Burns and 2 NatureDiet for breakfast

Bowl of Burns and 2-4lb raw green tripe for dinner

I love Burns. Its a very good food that leaves little "waste"...and the ND makes it more palatable. He loves raw green tripe and again it helps to get the Burns down. Phoebe has the same bus slightly smaller quantities.

So what do you feed yours?
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-06-2004, 05:01 PM
Star is fed Organic Burns and occasionally gets Nature Diet added to it. She also loves the fish and vennison Burns. When she gets the Burns on its own I add warm water to make a gravy.

It is keeping Star nice and lean and she has a really shiny coat.

Have you tried the Nature Diet Gold yet, Star loves it
Chloe
Dogsey Senior

05-06-2004, 05:28 PM
Mine have the vennison Burns - haven't tried the organic... whats the fish one like - does Star like it?

Whats the ND gold? Willis has the chicken and tripe one?
Carole
Supervisor

05-06-2004, 06:00 PM
Fish Burns smells really bad, especially when you add the fish Nature Diet.
Star will eat any of the Nature Diet flavours.

I think the gold range is quite new. It has herbs and looks quite edible

Willis must eat some amount of food Star has 125g of Burns with 1/4 pack of ND occasionally, depending on what she gets through the day.
gordon lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2004, 06:01 PM
Penny gets a cup and a half of Iso-Dog Adult Dinner (Swiss Brand) in the morning, the meal has hot water added to it. About 20 minutes after she finishes her evening meal she gets her XL kong filled up with canned Nutro Lamb and Rice, as one kong isn't enough for a meal she gets two. Iso-Dog Adult dinner is like a mixer, except it has kibble in it as well, you are supposed to add hot water and let it sit for 3 minutes.

Lucy gets a cup of Nutro Chicken Meal, Rice, & and Oatmeal Formula split into 2 meals every day. We feed her this as she has a VERY sensitive stomach, she is quite fussy, and for some reason her coat is better on this food.

Tamino gets about a cup and a quarter of Royal Canin Medium Puppy split into 4 meals a day, and he gets a teaspoon of cottage cheese in his breakfast.

Breakfast is always served at 7:00 A.M. except on holidays and weekends. Then they get their meals at 8:30 A.M. I am very short of sleep as I only get to bed at 12:00 P.M. and I wake up at 6:30 A.M. That's why I make so many spelling mistakes.

Kate
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2004, 06:14 PM
OH says he has burns diet ....brunt pizza ..burnt chips etc............ i'm gona have to beat him now.....
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran

05-06-2004, 06:31 PM
LOL

My 3 are all fed on Burns too.

*A house without Roundheads is like a pub without crisps*

Sorry Inca had to do it
Robert
Dogsey Senior

05-06-2004, 06:33 PM
Heidi gets half a cup of Vitalin in the morning and depending on how many treats she has during the day, a cup in the evening.
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

05-06-2004, 07:16 PM
We tried allsorts with Rocky, Burns, Chappie, Racer food (high protein food for greyhounds etc) But all of them give him the runs, and I think the reason was because as they are teenee weenee biscuits they pack too much flavour so is too rich when a dog with a healthy appetite eats it!

Rocky is no on Pascoes Complete, it is all NATURAL, and contains:
  • Meaty Chunks (protein)
  • Cereals (carbs)
  • Gravy Pellets (taste)
  • Kibbles (oils n fats for healthy coat)
  • Rice (for digestibility, and with added calcium)
  • Vegtables (Fibre)
  • Contains NO ARTIFICIAL COLOURS, FLAVOURS or PRESERVATIVES

He is only 6 and a half months old and has two servings of 300gs (!) a day. Also sometimes he gets a king kong. And then if we make fresh chicken etc he gets his portion too!

Also forgot to mention as well that that Pascoes food is only £12.99 fr 15KG which is really SURPRISING!
looby
Dogsey Junior

05-06-2004, 07:57 PM
sir is currently fed burns canine extra soon to go over to the adult food.

he loves it and there is definitely less "waste"

for brekkie he has some burns ocean bites or the keltie biccies.

lunch is burns with a bit of green tripe or raw chicken breast and same for tea...have yet to experiment with other tasters......he has had the burns on its own and its gone straight away.

must admit he looks good on it, is lean but has a soft glossy coat and is calmer than when he was on beta puppy.

he's sulking with me tonite he had a shower outside and was note impressed.....took him several hours before he would kiss and make up :smt052
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >