Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 07:05 PM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
Sal looks like you are talking to a brick wall.Suze when someone is trying to help you understand something you could at least be courteous and thank them for the info and read it maybe then you will understand more.Your can't be bothered attitude when someone is trying to help is terrible.

i woulnd have sucha bad attitude towards this if sal hadnt been so aggressive towards me

and what do the pics prove ???? nothing! still dont change my mind - at all

yes you are talking to a brick wall - if you hadnt been so aggressive towards me i may have listtened more - but im still not changing my opinion
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 07:15 PM
Originally Posted by suze View Post

i woulnd have sucha bad attitude towards this if sal hadnt been so aggressive towards me

yes you are talking to a brick wall - if you hadnt been so aggressive towards me i may have listtened more - but im still not changing my opinion
In that case your loss not mine!
I love all dogs and I would never discriminate against another breed.
You will never know the true love a Stafford has for it's human owner.

Would you let your dogs get that close to a child Suze,you've already stated you don't tust them
Very Sad
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 07:17 PM

Suze this is someones beloved breed you are talking about,I haven't seen any signs of aggression only frustration because of ignorance.BC'S are just as capable of biting anyone how would you feel if I were to say BAN THEM!!!!!!!!! may I add not that I would.You'd go nuts,please do some research you may see it in a different light and try to understand there are decent breeders and owners out there trying to eradicate the wrong done to this breed.
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

i do - to an extent actually - i said i would never leave my dog or any breed of dog alonein a room with a kid

why do you keep saying things about my dogs??? just because i dont agree with you dosent mean you slate me

and you think im immature
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

i said that they should be banned because - 1. pits are easily passed off as staffies - which is illegal and wrong - people can and have been injured because of this

2. i have witnessed the horror of a staffy/pitbull attacking another dog - not nice - so therefore you may understand why this (and other attacks) have turned me aaginst this breed

also some idiots who breed pits under the name irish blues - seriously -? people like that should be locked up - but no doubt because they arer 'harmless' that ok *rolls eyes*

ask yourself this - why were they banned in the first place?
I usually post on this forum in a respectable and adult mannor but please for once may I let my age show and say...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAA

ARE YOU SERIOUS????????
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 07:19 PM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
Suze this is someones beloved breed you are talking about,I haven't seen any signs of aggression only frustration because of ignorance.BC'S are just as capable of biting anyone how would you feel if I were to say BAN THEM!!!!!!!!! may I add not that I would.You'd go nuts,please do some research you may see it in a different light and try to understand there are decent breeders and owners out there trying to eradicate the wrong done to this breed.

yeah i get that

but collies have done nothing wrong in comparison to other dogs - they are not saints by any means

theres no way colles would ever need to be banned - they are nothing like other breeds
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-10-2007, 07:23 PM
but collies have done nothing wrong in comparison to other dogs
and this isn't doing anything wrong

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/ne...cle2364529.ece
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 07:25 PM
yeah i get that

but collies have done nothing wrong in comparison to other dogs - they are not saints by any means

theres no way colles would ever need to be banned - they are nothing like other breeds
Arrest my case!
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 07:30 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2210271.stm

A teenager needed 60 stitches after being attacked by a dog - which is still on the loose.
Nichola Jackson, 16, suffered repeated bites to her face as she chatted with friends.

Nichola, from South Shields, was with friends in Consett, County Durham, when the animal - a cross between an American Pit Bull and a Staffordshire Bull Terrier - attacked without warning.

She spent more than an hour in emergency surgery.

Nichola needed 60 stitches after the attack

The dog had to be dragged off the screaming youngster during the attack, which happened on 18 August, but details of which have only just been released.

She needed 25 stitches outside and a further 35 inside her mouth.

Doctors say she will need further plastic surgery.

A Durham police spokesman said: "This was a particularly nasty attack which left the 16-year-old girl with terrible facial injuries.

Boy savaged

"An investigation has been launched. At the moment we have not been able to trace the dog or its owners."

Nichola's mother, Lisa Donaldson, said: "This animal should be destroyed.

"If the owners have any conscience they will have it destroyed.

"If this had been a small child God only knows what would have happened."

On 16 August 12-year-old Sean Young had to have a metal plate inserted in his arm after being attacked by a Staffordshire Bull Terrier just a few miles away in Coxhoe, County Durham.

Sean, from Sedgefield, was bitten 23 times.

The dog was captured and put down.
abbie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 07:33 PM
Suze. I am quite disgusted with your posts. I know personally several staffy type dogs. I have never personally seen any of these dogs show any form of aggression. I am not saying they are not capable of it just that I have never seen it.

What I have seen is agression in a BC. It is not nice and was very upsetting. This dog was mine. He attacked us, he attacked a friend and he attacked our other dog. We loved this dog that we owned for over 10 years and we were told by our vet that it was a brain tumour that caused the aggression but it was never proven. It just proves that any dog can turn aggressive (for whatever reason) not just the breeds you are talking about. My experience with BC's does not in any way make me dislike them or think they should be banned.

I personally don't think any breed should be banned. I do believe that the dog that has the most recorded bites is a labrador. Do you want labradors banned also?
Closed Thread
Page 8 of 16 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »